Dr. Subhadip Neogi
M.Sc.: Banaras Hindu University, Ph.D.: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Dr. Subhadip Neogi
Personal Webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/subhadip79/
7160 / 2567760 (Extn. 7160)
40. Borrowing hydrogen activity of NH2-MIL-125 for N-alkylation of amines with alcohols under solvent and base free condition, N. B. Patel, N. Vala, A. Shukla, S. Neogi, M. K. Mishra, Catalysis Communications, 2020, (DOI: 10.1016/j.catcom.2020.106085) (Impact Factor: 3.67).
39. Pore-Functionalized and Hydrolytically Robust Cd(II)-Metal–Organic Framework for Highly Selective, Multicyclic CO2 Adsorption and Fast-Responsive Luminescent Monitoring of Fe(III) and Cr(VI) Ions with Notable Sensitivity and Reusability, M. Singh, S. Senthilkumar, S. Rajput, S. Neogi*, Inorg. Chem., 2020, 59, 3012-3025 (Impact Factor: 4.85).
38. Devising Chemically Robust and Cationic Ni(II)-MOF with Nitrogen-Rich Micropores for Moisture Tolerant CO2 Capture: Highly Regenerative and Ultra-Fast Colorimetric Sensor for TNP and Multiple Oxo-Anions in Water with Theoretical Revelation, R. Goswami, N. Seal, S. R. Das, A. Tyagi, S. Neogi* ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 11, 40134-40150 (Impact Factor: 8.456).
37. Antibiotic-triggered reversible luminescence switching in amine-grafted mixed-linker MOF: exceptional turn-on and ultrafast nanomolar detection of sulfadiazine and adenosine monophosphate with molecular keypad lock functionality, R. Goswami, S. C. Mandal, N. Seal, B. Pathak, S. Neogi* J. Mater. Chem. A, 2019,7, 19471-19484 (Impact Factor: 10.733). Selected in themed collection: 2019 Journal of Materials Chemistry A HOT Papers
35. Guest-induced Ultrasensitive Detection of Multiple Toxic Organics and Fe3+ Ions in a Strategically Designed and Regenerative Smart Fluorescent MOF, R. Goswami, S. C. Mandal, B. Pathak, S. Neogi* ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 11, 9042-9053 (Impact Factor: 8.456).
34. Covalently Hooked EOSIN-Y in a Zr(IV) Framework as Visible-light Mediated, Heterogeneous Photocatalyst for Efficient C-H Functionalization of Tertiary Amines, G. Kumar; P. Solanki; M. Nazish; S. Neogi*; R. I. Kureshy; N. H. Khan*, Journal of Catalysis, 2019, 371, 298-304, Impact Factor: 7.50
33. Pore Wall Functionalized Luminescent Cd(II) Framework for Selective CO2 Adsorption, Highly Specific 2,4,6-Trinitrophenol Detection and Colorimetric Sensing of Cu2+ Ions, S Senthilkumar, R. Goswami, V. J Smith, H. C Bajaj, S. Neogi* ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2018, 6, 10295–10306 (Impact Factor: 6.970).
32. Unprecedented NH2‒MIL‒101(Al)/n‒Bu4NBr system as solvent free heterogeneous catalyst for efficient synthesis of cyclic carbonate via CO2 cycloaddition, S. Senthilkumar, M. S. Maru, R. S. Somani, H. C. Bajaj, S. Neogi* Dalton Transactions, 2018, 47, 418-428 (Impact Factor: 4.099).
31. Construction of Pillar-Layer Metal–Organic Frameworks for CO2 Adsorption under Humid Climate: High Selectivity and Sensitive Detection of Picric Acid in Water, S. Senthilkumar, R. Goswami, N. L. Obasi, S. Neogi*, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2017, 5, 11307-11315 (Impact Factor: 6.970).
30. Stoichiometry Controlled Structural Variation in 3D Zn(II)–Frameworks: Single-Crystal to Single-Crystal Transmetalation and Selective CO2 Adsorption, D. De, S. Neogi*, P. K. Bharadwaj*, Cryst. Growth & Des., 2016,16, 5238-5246 (Impact Factor: 4.153).
29. A Partially Fluorinated, Water Stable Cu(II)–MOF Derived via Transmetalation: Significant Gas Adsorption with High CO2 Selectivity and Catalysis of Biginelli Reactions, T. Pal, D. De, S. Senthilkumar, S. Neogi*, P. K. Bharadwaj*, Inorg. Chem., 2016, 55, 7835–7842 (Impact Factor: 4.85).
28. Structural variation of transition metal coordination polymers based on bent carboxylate and flexible spacer ligand: polymorphism, luminescence and single-crystal to single-crystal transmetalation, A. Pal, S. Chand, S. Senthilkumar, S. Neogi*, M. C. Das*, Cryst. Eng. Comm., 2016, 18, 4323-4335 (Themed collection in "New Talent 2016") (Impact Factor: 3.304).
27. A Versatile Cu(II)-MOF Exhibiting High Gas Storage with Selectivity Towards CO2: Conversion of CO2 to Cyclic Carbonate and Other Catalytic Abilities, D. De, T. K. Pal, S. Neogi, S. Senthilkumar, D. Das, S. Sen Gupta, P. K. Bharadwaj, Chem. Eur. J., 2016, 22, 3387-3396 (Selected as Hot Paper and Highlighted in Chemistry Views) (Impact Factor: 5.160).
26. Significant Gas Adsorption and Catalytic Performance by a Robust Cu(II)-MOF Derived through Single-Crystal to Single-Crystal Transmetalation of a Thermally Less Stable Zn(II)-MOF, T. K Pal, D. De, S. Neogi, P. Pachfule, S. Senthilkumar, Q. Xu, P. K. Bharadwaj, Chem. Eur. J., 2015, 21, 19064-19070 (Impact Factor: 5.160).
25. Single-Crystal to Single-Crystal Linker Substitution, Linker Place Exchange, and Transmetalation Reactions in Interpenetrated Pillared-Bilayer Zn(II)-Metal-Organic Frameworks, D. De, S. Neogi, E. C. Sañudo, Parimal K. Bharadwaj, Chem. Eur. J., 2015, 21, 17422-17429 (Impact Factor: 5.160).
24. Versatile Tailoring of Paddle-Wheel Zn(II) Metal-Organic Frameworks through Single-Crystal to Single-Crystal Transformations, T. K. Pal, S. Neogi, P. K. Bharadwaj, Chem. Eur. J., 2015, 21, 16083-16090 (Impact Factor: 5.160).
23. Guest dependent reversible single-crystal to single-crystal structural transformation in a flexible Gd(III)-coordination polymer, T. K. Pal, D. De, S. Neogi, P. K. Bharadwaj, Inorg. Chem. Front., 2015, 2, 395-402. (Themed Collection: HOT articles for 2015) (Impact Factor: 5.934).
22. Solvent induced single-crystal to single-crystal structural transformation and concomitant transmetalation in a 3D cationic Zn(II)-framework, S. Sen, S. Neogi, K. Rissanen, P. K. Bharadwaj, Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 3173-3176 (Impact Factor: 6.290).
21. Triptycene Based Organometallic Complexes: Synthesis, Characterization and Application in Supramolecular Chemistry, S. Chakraborty, S. Mondal, S. Bhowmick, H. Tan, S. Neogi, N. Das, Dalton Trans., 2014, 43, 13270–13277 (Impact Factor: 4.099).
20. Construction of Non-Interpenetrated Charged Metal-Organic Frameworks with Doubly-Pillared Layers: Modification of Pore Size and Selective Gas Adsorption, S. Sen, S. Neogi, A. Aijaz, Q. Xu, P. K. Bharadwaj, Inorg. Chem., 2014, 53, 7591–7598 (Impact Factor: 4.85).
19. Synthesis of new organochalcogen (Se or Te) based multifunctional pyrimidine derivatives: X-ray structure determination of 2,4-bis(arylchalcogenyl)pyrimidine and 2-chloro-4,6-bis(arylchalcogenyl)pyrimidine compounds, E. Arora, K. K. Bhasin, S. K. Mehta , N. Sharma, A. K. K. Bhasin, C. Jacob, V. Félix , S. Neogi, Polyhedron, 2014, 81, 316-322 (Impact Factor: 2.067).
18. Structural variation in Zn(II) coordination polymers built with a semi-rigid tetracarboxylate and different pyridine linkers: synthesis and selective CO2 adsorption studies, S. Sen, S. Neogi, A. Aijaz, Q. Xu, P. K. Bharadwaj, Dalton Trans., 2014, 43, 6100-6107 (Impact Factor: 4.099).
17. Dynamic heteroleptic metal-phenanthroline complexes: from structure to function, M. L. Saha, S. Neogi, M. Schmittel, Dalton Trans., 2014, 43, 3815-3834 (Impact Factor: 4.099).
16. Substitution at the metal center of coordination polymers in single-crystal to single-crystal (SC-SC) transformation, S. Neogi, S. Sen, P. K. Bharadwaj, Cryst. Eng. Comm., 2013, 15, 9239-9248 (Impact Factor: 3.304) (Themed Issue on Structural Design of Coordination Polymers & Selected as Hot Article).
15. Solvent-Dependent Stabilization of Metastable Monolayer Polymorphs at the Liquid-Solid Interface, T. Sirtl, W. Song, G. Eder, S. Neogi, M. Schmittel, W. M. Heckl, M. Lackinger, ACS Nano, 2013, 7, 6711-6718 (Impact Factor: 13.903).
14. Heteroleptic Metallosupramolecular Racks, Rectangles, and Trigonal Prisms: Stoichiometry-Controlled Reversible Interconversion, S. Neogi*, Y. Lorenz, M. Engeser, D. Samanta, M. Schmittel*, Inorg. Chem., 2013, 52, 6975-6984 (Impact Factor: 4.85).
13. Control of Intermolecular Bonds by Deposition Rates at Room Temperature: Hydrogen Bonds vs. Metal-Coordination in Trinitrile Monolayers, T. Sirtl, S. Schlögl, A. R. Lahrood, J. Jelic, S. Neogi, M. Schmittel, W. M. Heckl, K. Reuter, M. Lackinger, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013, 135, 691-695 (Impact Factor: 14.695).
12. Implications of Stoichiometry-Controlled Structural Changeover Between Heteroleptic Trigonal [Cu(phenAr2)(py)]+ and Tetragonal [Cu(phenAr2)(py)2]+ Motifs for Solution and Solid-State Supramolecular Self-Assembly, S. Neogi*, G. Schnakenburg, Y. Lorenz, M. Engeser, M. Schmittel*, Inorg. Chem., 2012, 51, 10832-10841 (Impact Factor: 4.85).
11. Microporous La(III) Metal-Organic Framework Using a Semirigid Tricarboxylic Ligand: Synthesis, Single-Crystal to Single-Crystal Sorption Properties, and Gas Adsorption Studies, P. Lama, A. Aijaz, S. Neogi, L. J Barbour, P. K. Bharadwaj, Cryst. Growth & Des., 2010, 10, 3410-3417 (Impact Factor: 4.153).
10. Helicity-induced two-layered Cd(II) coordination polymers built with different kinked dicarboxylates and an organodiimidazole, S. Neogi, M. K. Sharma, M. C. Das, P. K. Bharadwaj, Polyhedron, 2009, 28, 3923-3928 (Impact Factor: 1.93).
9. Knoevenagel condensation and cyanosilylation reactions catalyzed by a MOF containing coordinatively unsaturated Zn(II) centers, S. Neogi, M. K Sharma, P. K. Bharadwaj, J. Mol. Catal. A: Chemical, 2009, 299, 1-4 (Impact Factor: 4.21).
8. Variation of Structures of Coordination Polymers of Ca(II), Sr(II), and Ba(II) with a Tripodal Ligand: Synthesis, Structural, and Gas Adsorption Studies, S. Neogi, J. A. R. Navarro, P. K. Bharadwaj, Cryst. Growth & Des., 2008, 8, 1554-1558 (Impact Factor: 4.06).
7. Water dimers connect [Cu(cda)(py)3] (cda = pyridine-4-hydroxy-2,6-dicarboxylate, py = pyridine) complex units to left- and right-handed helices that form a tubular coordination polymer through supramolecular bonding, S. K. Ghosh, S. Neogi, E. C. Sanudo, P. K. Bharadwaj, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2008, 361, 56-62 (Impact Factor: 2.05).
6. Porous Lanthanide Coordination Polymers Built With a Podand and its Decomposition Product Oxalate: Identification of Discrete Water Clusters of Different Nuclearity, S. Neogi, P. K. Bharadwaj, Synth. React. Inorg. Me., 2008, 38, 40-48.
5. Transition Metal Porous Coordination Polymers with a Podand ligand : Structure of Discrete Water Clusters and Variable-temperature Magnetism, S. Neogi, E. C. Sañudo, P. K. Bharadwaj, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2007, 5426-5432 (Impact Factor: 2.44).
4. Metal-Organic Framework Structures of Cd(II) Built with Two Closely Related Podands That Are Further Stabilized by Water Clusters, S. Neogi, P. K. Bharadwaj, Cryst. Growth & Des., 2006, 6, 433-438 (Impact Factor: 4.06).
3. Metal-organic frameworks of lanthanide (III) ions with a podand bearing terminal carboxylates: Identification of water clusters of different nuclearity, S. Neogi, P. K. Bharadwaj, Polyhedron, 2006, 25, 1491-1497 (Impact Factor: 1.93).
2. An Infinite Water Chain Passes through an Array of Zn(II) Metallocycles Built with a Podand bearing Terminal Carboxylates, S. Neogi, P. K. Bharadwaj, Inorg. Chem., 2005, 44, 816-818 (Impact Factor: 4.86).
1. Structure of Discrete (H2O)12 Clusters present in the Cavity of Polymeric Interlinked Metallocycles of Nd(III) or Gd(III) and a Podand Ligand, S. Neogi, G. Savitha, P. K. Bharadwaj, Inorg. Chem., 2004, 43, 3771-3773 (Impact Factor: 4.86).
1. Single-Crystal-to-Single-Crystal Transformations in Metal–Organic Frameworks, S. Neogi, S. Sen, P. K. Bharadwaj, Metal-Organic Framework Materials (EIBC), edited by Leonard R. MacGillivray and Charles M. Lukehart. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, 2014, pp. 473-522.
Design and Synthesis of Advances Porous Materials (Metal-organic frameworks, Covalent Organic Frameworks, Hydrogen-bonded Organic Frameworks) and their applications in Selective CO2 Adsorption, Storage of Energy Gases (H2, CH4), Heterogeneous catalysis for usage in chemical industry, energy or environmental applications. Pore Functionalized, Luminescent MOFs and COFs for Monitoring of Toxic Pollutants and Anticounterfeiting Application.
Synthesis and characterisation of Metal-Organic Frameworks and Diverse Supramolecular Assemblies, Gas storage & Separation, X-ray Crystallography, Crystal Engineering, Heterogeneous Catalysis, Luminescent Sensing.