Dr. Subhadip Neogi
M.Sc.: Banaras Hindu University, Ph.D.: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
60. Lewis acid-base integrated robust MOF and reconfigurable composite for solvent-free Biginelli condensation and tandem catalysis with size-selectivity, N. Seal, S. Neogi*, Materials Today Chemistry, 2022, 26, 101064 (Impact Factor: 7.613).
59. Brønsted Acid-Functionalized Ionic Co(II) Framework: A Tailored Vessel for Electrocatalytic Oxygen Evolution and Size-Exclusive Optical Speciation of Biothiols, R. Goswami, K. Karthick, S. Das, S. Rajput, N. Seal, B. Pathak,* S. Kundu,* S. Neogi*, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2022, 14, 29773-29787 (Impact Factor: 10.383).
58. Selective and Multicyclic CO2 Adsorption with Visible-light Driven Photodegradation of Organic Dyes in a Robust Metal-organic Framework Embracing Hetero-atom Affixed Pores, M. Singh*, S. Neogi*, Inorg. Chem. 2022, 61, 10731–10742. (Impact Factor: 5.436).
57. Devising ultra-robust mixed-matrix membrane separator using functionalized MOF-poly(propylene oxide) for high performance vanadium redox flow battery, P. Sharma, R. Goswami, S. Neogi, V. K. Shahi J. Mater. Chem. A, 2022, 10, 11150-11162 (Impact factor: 14.511).
56. Microporous carbon derived from cotton stalk crop-residue across diverse geographical locations as efficient and regenerable CO2 adsorbent with selectivity, M. Singh, N. Borkhatariya, P. Pramanik, S. Dutta, S. K. Ghosh, P. Maiti, S. Neogi,* S. Maiti* J. CO2 Utilization, 2022, 60, 101975, (Impact Factor: 8.321).
55. Urea-engineering mediated hydrogen-bond donating Friedel−Crafts alkylation of indoles and nitroalkenes in dual-functionalized microporous metal-organic framework with high recyclability and pore-fitting-induced size-selectivity, M. Singh, S. Neogi* Inorg. Chem. Front., 20229, 1897-1911 (Impact factor: 7.779).
54. In Situ Fabricated MOF-Cellulose Composite as Advanced ROS Deactivator-Convertor: Fluoroswitchable Bi-phasic Tweezer for Free Chlorine Detoxification and Size-Exclusive Catalytic Insertion of Aqueous H2O2, R. Goswami,* B. D. Bankar, S. Rajput, N. Seal, R. S. Pillai,* A. Biradar, S. Neogi* J. Mater. Chem. A, 2022, (DOI: 10.1039/D1TA10504C) (Impact factor: 14.511)
53. Mixed-ligand-devised anionic MOF with divergent open Co(II)-nodes as chemo-resistant, bi-functional material for electrochemical water oxidation and mild-condition tandem CO2 fixation, N. Seal, K. Karthick, M. Singh, S. Kundu,* S. Neogi* Chemical Engineering Journal, 2022, 429, 132301 (Impact Factor: 16.744).
52. Intrinsic-Unsaturation-Enriched Biporous and Chemorobust Cu(II) Framework for Efficient Catalytic CO2 Fixation and Pore-Fitting Actuated Size-Exclusive Hantzsch Condensation with Mechanistic Validation, N. Seal, S. Neogi* ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2021, 13, 55123–55135 (Impact Factor: 10.383)
51. High-performance Water Harvester Framework for Triphasic and Synchronous Detection of Assorted Organo-Toxins with Site-Memory Reliant Security Encryption via pH-Triggered Fluoroswitching, R. Goswami, S. Das, N. Seal, B. Pathak, S. Neogi* ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2021, 13, 34012-34026 (Impact Factor: 10.383).
50. Chemically Robust and Bifunctional Co(II)-Framework for Trace Detection of Assorted Organo-Toxins and Highly Cooperative Deacetalization-Knoevenagel Condensation with Pore-Fitting-Induced Size-Selectivity, N. Seal, A. S. Palakkal, M. Singh, R. Goswami, R. S. Pillai, S. Neogi* ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2021, 13, 28378-28389 (Impact Factor: 10.383).
49. N-Functionality Actuated Improved CO2 Adsorption and Turn-on Detection of Organo-Toxins with Guest-Induced Fluorescence Modulation in Isostructural Diamondoid Frameworks, M. Singh, A. S. Palakkal, R. S. Pillai,* S. Neogi* J.Mater.Chem. C, 2021, 9, 7142-7153 (Impact Factor: 8.067).
48. Structural engineering in pre-functionalized, imine-based covalent organic framework via anchoring active Ru(II)-complex for visible-light triggered and aerobic cross-coupling of α-amino esters with indoles, G. Kumar, R. S. Pillai,* N. H. Khan, S. Neogi*, Appl. Catal. B-Environ., 2021, 292, 120149 (Impact Factor: 24.319).
47. Stimuli-Triggered Fluoro-Switching in Metal-Organic Frameworks: Applications and Outlook, R. Goswami, T. Pal, S. Neogi*, Dalton Trans., 2021, 50, 4067-4090 (Impact Factor: 4.569).
46. Devising mixed-ligand based robust Cd(II)-framework from bi-functional ligand for fast responsive luminescent detection of Fe3+ and Cr(VI) oxo-anions in water with high selectivity and recyclability, M. Singh, G. Kumar, S. Neogi* Front. Chem., 2021, 9, 651866 (Impact Factor: 5.545).
45. High surface area porous carbon from cotton stalk agro-residue for CO2 adsorption and study of techno-economic viability of commercial production, P. Pramanik, H. Patel, S. Charola, S. Neogi*, S. Maiti* J. CO2 Utilization, 2021, 45, 101450 (Impact Factor: 8.321).
44. Dual-catalyst engineered porous organic framework for visible-light triggered, metal-free and aerobic sp3 C-H activation in highly synergistic and recyclable fashion, G. Kumar, S. R. Das, S. Neogi* Journal of Catalysis, 2021, 394, 40-49 (Impact Factor: 8.047).
43. Dual-functionalization actuated trimodal attribute in ultra-robust MOF: exceptionally selective capture and effectual fixation of CO2 with fast-responsive, nanomolar detection of assorted organo-contaminants in water, N. Seal, M. Singh, S. Das, R. Goswami, B. Pathak, S. Neogi*, Mater. Chem. Front., 2021, 5, 979-994 (Impact Factor: 8.683).
42. An ultralight charged MOF as fluoro-switchable monitor for assorted organo-toxins: size-exclusive dye scrubbing and anticounterfeiting applications via Tb3+ sensitization, N. Seal, R. Goswami, M. Singh, R. S. Pillai,* S. Neogi* Inorg. Chem. Front., 2021, 8, 296-310 (Impact Factor: 7.779).
41. Structural Dynamism-Actuated Reversible CO2 Adsorption Switch and Postmetalation-Induced Visible Light Cα–H Photocyanation with Rare Size Selectivity in N-Functionalized 3D Covalent Organic Framework, G. Kumar, M. Singh, R. Goswami, S. Neogi*, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2020, 12, 48642–48653 (Impact Factor: 10.383).
40. Borrowing hydrogen activity of NH2-MIL-125 for N-alkylation of amines with alcohols under solvent and base free condition, N. B. Patel, N. Vala, A. Shukla, S. Neogi, M. K. Mishra, Catalysis Communications, 2020, 144, 106085 (Impact Factor: 3.510).
39. Pore-Functionalized and Hydrolytically Robust Cd(II)-Metal–Organic Framework for Highly Selective, Multicyclic CO2 Adsorption and Fast-Responsive Luminescent Monitoring of Fe(III) and Cr(VI) Ions with Notable Sensitivity and Reusability, M. Singh, S. Senthilkumar, S. Rajput, S. Neogi*, Inorg. Chem., 2020, 59, 3012-3025 (Impact Factor: 5.436).
38. Devising Chemically Robust and Cationic Ni(II)-MOF with Nitrogen-Rich Micropores for Moisture Tolerant CO2 Capture: Highly Regenerative and Ultra-Fast Colorimetric Sensor for TNP and Multiple Oxo-Anions in Water with Theoretical Revelation, R. Goswami, N. Seal, S. R. Das, A. Tyagi, S. Neogi* ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 11, 40134-40150 (Impact Factor: 10.383).
37. Antibiotic-triggered reversible luminescence switching in amine-grafted mixed-linker MOF: exceptional turn-on and ultrafast nanomolar detection of sulfadiazine and adenosine monophosphate with molecular keypad lock functionality, R. Goswami, S. C. Mandal, N. Seal, B. Pathak, S. Neogi* J. Mater. Chem. A, 2019, 7, 19471-19484 (Impact Factor: 14.511). HOT Paper
Highly Active Ultrasmall Ni Nanoparticle Embedded Inside a Robust Metal–Organic Framework: Remarkably Improved Adsorption, Selectivity, and Solvent-Free Efficient Fixation of CO2,M. Singh, P. Solanki, P. Patel, A. Mondal, S. Neogi* Inorg. Chem., 2019, 58, 8100-8110 (Impact Factor: 5.436).
35. Guest-induced Ultrasensitive Detection of Multiple Toxic Organics and Fe3+ Ions in a Strategically Designed and Regenerative Smart Fluorescent MOF, R. Goswami, S. C. Mandal, B. Pathak, S. Neogi* ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 11, 9042-9053 (Impact Factor: 10.383).
34. Covalently Hooked EOSIN-Y in a Zr(IV) Framework as Visible-light Mediated, Heterogeneous Photocatalyst for Efficient C-H Functionalization of Tertiary Amines, G. Kumar; P. Solanki; M. Nazish; S. Neogi*; R. I. Kureshy; N. H. Khan*, Journal of Catalysis, 2019, 371, 298-304 (Impact Factor: 8.047).
33. Pore Wall Functionalized Luminescent Cd(II) Framework for Selective CO2 Adsorption, Highly Specific 2,4,6-Trinitrophenol Detection and Colorimetric Sensing of Cu2+ Ions, S Senthilkumar, R. Goswami, V. J Smith, H. C Bajaj, S. Neogi* ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2018, 6, 10295–10306 (Impact Factor: 9.224).
32. Unprecedented NH2‒MIL‒101(Al)/n‒Bu4NBr system as solvent free heterogeneous catalyst for efficient synthesis of cyclic carbonate via CO2 cycloaddition, S. Senthilkumar, M. S. Maru, R. S. Somani, H. C. Bajaj, S. Neogi* Dalton Transactions, 2018, 47, 418-428 (Impact Factor: 4.569).
31. Construction of Pillar-Layer Metal–Organic Frameworks for CO2 Adsorption under Humid Climate: High Selectivity and Sensitive Detection of Picric Acid in Water, S. Senthilkumar, R. Goswami, S. Neogi*, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2017, 5, 11307-11315 (Impact Factor: 9.224).
30. Stoichiometry Controlled Structural Variation in 3D Zn(II)–Frameworks: Single-Crystal to Single-Crystal Transmetalation and Selective CO2 Adsorption, D. De, S. Neogi*, P. K. Bharadwaj*, Cryst. Growth & Des., 2016,16, 5238-5246 (Impact Factor: 4.010).
29. A Partially Fluorinated, Water Stable Cu(II)–MOF Derived via Transmetalation: Significant Gas Adsorption with High CO2 Selectivity and Catalysis of Biginelli Reactions, T. Pal, D. De, S. Senthilkumar, S. Neogi*, P. K. Bharadwaj*, Inorg. Chem., 2016, 55, 7835–7842 (Impact Factor: 5.436).
28. Structural variation of transition metal coordination polymers based on bent carboxylate and flexible spacer ligand: polymorphism, luminescence and single-crystal to single-crystal transmetalation, A. Pal, S. Chand, S. Senthilkumar, S. Neogi*, M. C. Das*, Cryst. Eng. Comm., 2016, 18, 4323-4335 (New Talent 2016) (Impact Factor: 3.756).
27. A Versatile Cu(II)-MOF Exhibiting High Gas Storage with Selectivity Towards CO2: Conversion of CO2 to Cyclic Carbonate and Other Catalytic Abilities, D. De, T. K. Pal, S. Neogi, S. Senthilkumar, D. Das, S. Sen Gupta, P. K. Bharadwaj, Chem. Eur. J., 2016, 22, 3387-3396 (Hot Paper, Highlighted in Chemistry Views) (Impact Factor: 5.02).
26. Significant Gas Adsorption and Catalytic Performance by a Robust Cu(II)-MOF Derived through Single-Crystal to Single-Crystal Transmetalation of a Thermally Less Stable Zn(II)-MOF, T. K Pal, D. De, S. Neogi, P. Pachfule, S. Senthilkumar, Q. Xu, P. K. Bharadwaj, Chem. Eur. J., 2015, 21, 19064-19070 (Impact Factor: 5.02).
25. Single-Crystal to Single-Crystal Linker Substitution, Linker Place Exchange, and Transmetalation Reactions in Interpenetrated Pillared-Bilayer Zn(II)-Metal-Organic Frameworks, D. De, S. Neogi, E. C. Sañudo, Parimal K. Bharadwaj, Chem. Eur. J., 2015, 21, 17422-17429 (Impact Factor: 5.02).
24. Versatile Tailoring of Paddle-Wheel Zn(II) Metal-Organic Frameworks through Single-Crystal to Single-Crystal Transformations, T. K. Pal, S. Neogi, P. K. Bharadwaj, Chem. Eur. J., 2015, 21, 16083-16090 (Impact Factor: 5.02).
23. Guest dependent reversible single-crystal to single-crystal structural transformation in a flexible Gd(III)-coordination polymer, T. K. Pal, D. De, S. Neogi, P. K. Bharadwaj, Inorg. Chem. Front., 2015, 2, 395-402. (HOT article) (Impact Factor: 7.779).
22. Solvent induced single-crystal to single-crystal structural transformation and concomitant transmetalation in a 3D cationic Zn(II)-framework, S. Sen, S. Neogi, K. Rissanen, P. K. Bharadwaj, Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 3173-3176 (Impact Factor: 6.065).
21. Triptycene Based Organometallic Complexes: Synthesis, Characterization and Application in Supramolecular Chemistry, S. Chakraborty, S. Mondal, S. Bhowmick, H. Tan, S. Neogi, N. Das, Dalton Trans., 2014, 43, 13270–13277 (Impact Factor: 4.569).
20. Construction of Non-Interpenetrated Charged Metal-Organic Frameworks with Doubly-Pillared Layers: Modification of Pore Size and Selective Gas Adsorption, S. Sen, S. Neogi, A. Aijaz, Q. Xu, P. K. Bharadwaj, Inorg. Chem., 2014, 53, 7591–7598 (Impact Factor: 5.436).
19. Synthesis of new organochalcogen (Se or Te) based multifunctional pyrimidine derivatives: X-ray structure determination of 2,4-bis(arylchalcogenyl)pyrimidine and 2-chloro-4,6-bis(arylchalcogenyl)pyrimidine compounds, E. Arora, K. K. Bhasin, S. K. Mehta , N. Sharma, A. K. K. Bhasin, C. Jacob, V. Félix , S. Neogi, Polyhedron, 2014, 81, 316-322 (Impact Factor: 2.975).
18. Structural variation in Zn(II) coordination polymers built with a semi-rigid tetracarboxylate and different pyridine linkers: synthesis and selective CO2 adsorption studies, S. Sen, S. Neogi, A. Aijaz, Q. Xu, P. K. Bharadwaj, Dalton Trans., 2014, 43, 6100-6107 (Impact Factor: 4.569).
17. Dynamic heteroleptic metal-phenanthroline complexes: from structure to function, M. L. Saha, S. Neogi, M. Schmittel, Dalton Trans., 2014, 43, 3815-3834 (Impact Factor: 4.569).
16. Substitution at the metal center of coordination polymers in single-crystal to single-crystal (SC-SC) transformation, S. Neogi, S. Sen, P. K. Bharadwaj, Cryst. Eng. Comm., 2013, 15, 9239-9248 (Impact Factor: 3.756) (Selected as Hot Article).
15. Solvent-Dependent Stabilization of Metastable Monolayer Polymorphs at the Liquid-Solid Interface, T. Sirtl, W. Song, G. Eder, S. Neogi, M. Schmittel, W. M. Heckl, M. Lackinger, ACS Nano, 2013, 7, 6711-6718 (Impact Factor: 18.027).
14. Heteroleptic Metallosupramolecular Racks, Rectangles, and Trigonal Prisms: Stoichiometry-Controlled Reversible Interconversion, S. Neogi*, Y. Lorenz, M. Engeser, D. Samanta, M. Schmittel*, Inorg. Chem., 2013, 52, 6975-6984 (Impact Factor: 5.436).
13. Control of Intermolecular Bonds by Deposition Rates at Room Temperature: Hydrogen Bonds vs. Metal-Coordination in Trinitrile Monolayers, T. Sirtl, S. Schlögl, A. R. Lahrood, J. Jelic, S. Neogi, M. Schmittel, W. M. Heckl, K. Reuter, M. Lackinger, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013, 135, 691-695 (Impact Factor: 16.383).
12. Implications of Stoichiometry-Controlled Structural Changeover Between Heteroleptic Trigonal [Cu(phenAr2)(py)]+ and Tetragonal [Cu(phenAr2)(py)2]+ Motifs for Solution and Solid-State Supramolecular Self-Assembly, S. Neogi*, G. Schnakenburg, Y. Lorenz, M. Engeser, M. Schmittel*, Inorg. Chem., 2012, 51, 10832-10841 (Impact Factor: 5.436).
11. Microporous La(III) Metal-Organic Framework Using a Semirigid Tricarboxylic Ligand: Synthesis, Single-Crystal to Single-Crystal Sorption Properties, and Gas Adsorption Studies, P. Lama, A. Aijaz, S. Neogi, L. J Barbour, P. K. Bharadwaj, Cryst. Growth & Des., 2010, 10, 3410-3417 (Impact Factor: 4.010).
10. Helicity-induced two-layered Cd(II) coordination polymers built with different kinked dicarboxylates and an organodiimidazole, S. Neogi, M. K. Sharma, M. C. Das, P. K. Bharadwaj, Polyhedron, 2009, 28, 3923-3928 (Impact Factor: 2.975).
9. Knoevenagel condensation and cyanosilylation reactions catalyzed by a MOF containing coordinatively unsaturated Zn(II) centers, S. Neogi, M. K Sharma, P. K. Bharadwaj, J. Mol. Catal. A: Chemical, 2009, 299, 1-4 (Impact Factor: 5.089).
8. Variation of Structures of Coordination Polymers of Ca(II), Sr(II), and Ba(II) with a Tripodal Ligand: Synthesis, Structural, and Gas Adsorption Studies, S. Neogi, J. A. R. Navarro, P. K. Bharadwaj, Cryst. Growth & Des., 2008, 8, 1554-1558 (Impact Factor: 4.010).
7. Water dimers connect [Cu(cda)(py)3] (cda = pyridine-4-hydroxy-2,6-dicarboxylate, py = pyridine) complex units to left- and right-handed helices that form a tubular coordination polymer through supramolecular bonding, S. K. Ghosh, S. Neogi, E. C. Sanudo, P. K. Bharadwaj, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2008, 361, 56-62 (Impact Factor: 3.118).
6. Porous Lanthanide Coordination Polymers Built With a Podand and its Decomposition Product Oxalate: Identification of Discrete Water Clusters of Different Nuclearity, S. Neogi, P. K. Bharadwaj, Synth. React. Inorg. Me., 2008,38,40-48. (Impact Factor: 1.514).
5. Transition Metal Porous Coordination Polymers with a Podand ligand : Structure of Discrete Water Clusters and Variable-temperature Magnetism, S. Neogi, E. C. Sañudo, P. K. Bharadwaj, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2007, 5426-5432 (Impact Factor: 2.551).
4. Metal-Organic Framework Structures of Cd(II) Built with Two Closely Related Podands That Are Further Stabilized by Water Clusters, S. Neogi, P. K. Bharadwaj, Cryst. Growth & Des., 2006, 6, 433-438 (Impact Factor: 4.010).
3. Metal-organic frameworks of lanthanide (III) ions with a podand bearing terminal carboxylates: Identification of water clusters of different nuclearity, S. Neogi, P. K. Bharadwaj, Polyhedron, 2006, 25, 1491-1497 (Impact Factor: 2.975).
2. An Infinite Water Chain Passes through an Array of Zn(II) Metallocycles Built with a Podand bearing Terminal Carboxylates, S. Neogi, P. K. Bharadwaj, Inorg. Chem., 2005, 44, 816-818 (Impact Factor: 5.436).
1. Structure of Discrete (H2O)12 Clusters present in the Cavity of Polymeric Interlinked Metallocycles of Nd(III) or Gd(III) and a Podand Ligand, S. Neogi, G. Savitha, P. K. Bharadwaj, Inorg. Chem., 2004, 43, 3771-3773 (Impact Factor: 5.436).
1. Single-Crystal-to-Single-Crystal Transformations in Metal–Organic Frameworks, S. Neogi, S. Sen, P. K. Bharadwaj, Metal-Organic Framework Materials (EIBC), edited by Leonard R. MacGillivray and Charles M. Lukehart. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, 2014, pp. 473-522.
Design and Synthesis of Advances Porous Materials (Metal-organic frameworks, Covalent Organic Frameworks, Hydrogen-bonded Organic Frameworks) and their applications in Selective CO2 Adsorption, Storage of Energy Gases (H2, CH4), Heterogeneous catalysis for usage in chemical industry, energy or environmental applications. Pore Functionalized, Luminescent MOFs and COFs for Monitoring of Toxic Pollutants and Anticounterfeiting Application.
Synthesis and characterisation of Metal-Organic Frameworks and Diverse Supramolecular Assemblies, Gas storage & Separation, X-ray Crystallography, Crystal Engineering, Heterogeneous Catalysis, Luminescent Sensing.