Dr. Asish Kumar Parida
Dr. Asish Kumar Parida
6250 / 2567760
RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS :
1. Parida AK, Jha B (2013) Physiological and Biochemical Responses Reveal the Drought Tolerance Efficacy of the Halophyte Salicornia brachiata.32:342-352.
2. Parida AK, Jha B (2013) Inductive responses of some organic metabolites for osmotic homeostasis in peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) seedlings during salt stress. 35:2821-2832
3. Parida AK, Jha B (2010) Antioxidative defense potential to salinity in the euhalophyte Salicornia brachiata. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation 29:137-147.
4. Parida AK, Jha B (2010) Salt tolerance mechanisms in mangroves: A review. 24:199-217.
5. Parida AK, Dasgaonkar VS, Phalak M. S., Aurangabadkar L. P. (2008) Differential responses of the enzymes involved in proline biosynthesis and degradation in cotton genotypes during drought stress and recovery. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum 30:619-624.
6. Parida AK, Dasgaonkar VS, Phalak M. S., Umalkar G.V., Aurangabadkar L. P. (2007) Alterations in photosynthetic pigments, protein, and osmotic components in cotton genotypes subjected to short-term drought stress followed by recovery. Plant Biotechnology Reports 1: 37-48.
7. Parida AK, Mittra B, Das AB, Das TK, Mohanty P, (2005) High salinity reduces the content of a highly abundant 23 kDa protein of the mangrove Bruguiera parviflora. Planta 221:135-140.
8. Parida AK, Das AB (2005) Salt tolerance and salinity effects on plants: A review. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 60: 324-349.
9. Parida AK, Das AB, Sanada Y, Mohanty P (2005) Effects of salinity on biochemical components of the mangrove, Aegiceras corniculatum. Aquatic Botany 80: 77-85.
10. Parida AK, Das AB (2004) Effects of NaCl stress on nitrogen and phosphorous metabolism in a true mangrove Bruguiera parviflora under hydroponic culture. Journal of Plant Physiology 161: 921-928.
11. Parida AK, Das AB, Mittra B, Mohanty P (2004) Salt stress induced alterations in protein profile and protease activity in the mangrove Bruguiera parviflora. Z. Naturforsch. 59c: 408-414.
12. Parida AK, Das AB, Mohanty P (2004) Defense potentials to NaCl in a mangrove, Bruguiera parviflora: Differential changes of isoforms of some antioxidative enzymes. Journal of Plant Physiology 161: 531-542.
13. Parida AK, Das AB, Mittra B (2004) Effects of salt on growth, ion accumulation, photosynthesis and leaf anatomy of the mangrove Bruguiera parviflora. Trees Structure and Function 18: 167-174.
14. Parida AK, Das AB, Mittra B (2003) Effects of NaCl stress on the structure, pigment complex composition and photosynthetic activity of mangrove Bruguiera parviflora chloroplasts. Photosynthetica 41(2): 191-200.
15. Das AB, Parida A, Basak UC and Das P (2002) Studies on pigments, proteins and photosynthetic rates in some mangroves and mangrove associates from Bhirarkanika, Orissa. Marine Biology 141: 415-422.
16. Parida A, Das AB, Das P (2002) NaCl stress causes changes in photosynthetic pigments, proteins and other metabolic components in the leaves of a true mangrove, Bruguiera parviflora, in hydroponic cultures. Journal of Plant Biology 45: 28-36.
1. Parida AK, Tiwari V, Jha B (2013) Impacts of Climate Change on Asian Mangrove Forests. In: F. H. Ibrahim et al. (eds.), Mangrove Ecosystems of Asia, DOI 10.1007/978-1-4614-8582-7_11, © Springer Science+Business Media NewYork 2013
- Parida AK, Dasgaonkar VS, Phalak M. S., Aurangabadkar L. P. (2007) Overexpression of ascorbate peroxidase (APX) confers drought tolerance in transgenic germplasms of cotton. Poster presented at World Cotton Research Conference 4 held at Texas Tech University, USA, from 10th to 14th September 2007.
- Parida AK, Das AB, Das P (2003) Salt induced regulation of isoforms of some antioxidative enzymes in a true mangrove Bruguiera parviflora. Poster presented at 2nd International Congress of Plant Physiology on sustainable plant productivity under changing environment held at Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi, India from 8th to 12th January 2003: S4-P66.
- Parida A, Mishra S, Das AB, Das P (2001) Salt stress induced alterations in two mangrove species Bruguiera parviflora and Aegiceras corniculatum from Bhitarkanika: biochemical and physiological analysis.
Poster presented at International Satellite Conference on Chloroplasts: Development and Function held at Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi, India from 13th to 15th August 2001: P-20.
Invesigation on antioxidative defense potential to salinity in Salicornia brachiata
Plant strss physiology, Biochemistry, Proteomics, Metabolomics & Enzymology