Dr. Amal Kumar Mandal
Dr. Amal Kumar Mandal
6732 / 2567760
1.Moorthy Suresh, Sandhya Mishra, Sanjiv Kumar Mishra, E. Suresh, Amal Kumar Mandal, Anupama Srivastava, Amitava Das. “Resonance Energy Transfer Approach and a New Ratiometric Probe for Hg2+ in Aqueous Media and Living Organism”. Org. Lett., 2009, 11, 2740 - 2743.
2. Moorthy Suresh, Amal Kumar Mandal, Sukdeb Saha, E. Suresh, Amit Mandoli, Rosa Di Liddo, Pier Paolo Parnigotto, Amitava Das. “Azine-Based Receptor for Recognition of Hg2+ Ion: Crystallographic Evidence and Imaging Application in Live Cells”. Org. Lett., 2010, 12, 5406 – 5409.
3. Amal Kumar Mandal, Moorthy Suresh, E. Suresh, Sanjiv K. Mishra, S. Mishra, Amitava Das. “A chemosensor for heavy-transition metal ions in mixed aqueous–organic media”. Sensors and Actuators B, Chemical, 2010, 145, 32–38.
4. Priyadip Das, Prasenjit Mahato, Amrita Ghosh, Amal Kumar Mandal, Tanmay Banerjee, Sukdeb Saha, Amitava Das. “Urea/thiourea derivatives and Zn(II)-DPA complex as receptors for anionic Recognition—A brief account”. J. Chem. Sci.,2011, 123, 175–186. (Invited review article)
5. Priyadip Das, Amal Kumar Mandal, Manoj K. Kesharwani, E. Suresh, Bishwajit Ganguly, Amitava Das. “Receptor design and extraction of inorganic fluoride ion from aqueous Medium”. Chem. Commun., 2011, 47, 7398–7400.
6. Moorthy Suresh, Amal Kumar Mandal, Manoj K. Kesharwani, N. N. Adarsh, Bishwajit Ganguly, Ravi Kumar Kanaparthi, Anunay Samanta, Amitava Das. “Folding and Unfolding Movements in a Pseudorotaxane”. J. Org. Chem., 2011, 76, 138–144. (Highlighted Articles)
7. Amal Kumar Mandal, Moorthy Suresh, Amitava Das. “Studies on pseudorotaxane formation from a bis-azacrown derivative as host and imidazolium ion-derivatives as guest”. Org. Biomol. Chem.,2011, 9, 4811–4817.
8. Priyadip Das, Manoj K. Kesharwani, Amal Kumar Mandal, Eringathodi Suresh, Bishwajit Ganguly, Amitava Das. “An alternative approach: a highly selective dual responding fluoride sensor having active methylene group as binding site”. Org. Biomol. Chem.,2012, 10, 2263– 2271.
9. Priyadip Das, Amal Kumar Mandal, Nellore Bhanu Chandar, Mithu Baidya, Harshad B. Bhatt, Biswajit Ganguly, Sudip K. Ghosh, Amitava Das. “New Chemodosimetric Reagents as Ratiometric Probes for Cysteine and Homocysteine and Possible Detection in Living Cells and in Blood Plasma”. Chem. Eur. J.,2012, 18, 15382 – 15393.
10. Amal Kumar Mandal, Moorthy Suresh, Priyadip Das, Amitava Das. “Restricted Conformational Flexibility of a Triphenylamine Derivative on Formation of Host-Guest Complexes with Various Macrocyclic Hosts”. Chem. Eur. J., 2012, 18, 3906 – 3917.
11. Amal Kumar Mandal, Moorthy Suresh, Priyadip Das, E. Suresh, Mithu Baidya, Sudip K. Ghosh, Amitava Das. “Recognition of Hg2+ Ion through Restricted Imine Isomerization: Crystallographic Evidence and Imaging in Live Cells.” Org. Lett., 2012, 14, 2980–2983.
12. Amal Kumar Mandal, Priyadip Das, Prasenjit Mahato, Suhash Acharya, Amitava Das. “A Taco Complex Derived from a Bis-crown Ether Capable of Executing Molecular Logic Operation through Reversible Complexation”. J. Org. Chem., 2012, 77, 6789 - 6800. (Highlighted Articles)
13. Priyadip Das, Amal Kumar Mandal, Upendar Reddy G., Mithu Baidya, Sudip K. Ghosh, Amitava Das. “Designing a thiol specific fluorescent probe for possible use as a reagent for intracellular detection and estimation in blood serum: kinetic analysis to probe the role of intramolecular hydrogen bonding”. Org. Biomol. Chem., 2013, 11, 6604 - 6614.
14. Moorthy Suresh, Amal Kumar Mandal, E. Suresh, Amitava Das. “First demonstration of two-step FRET in a synthetic supramolecular assembly”. Chem. Sci., 2013, 4, 2380 - 2386.
15. Amal Kumar Mandal, Moorthy Suresh, Manoj K. Kesharwani, Monalisa Gangopadhyay, Manoj Agrawal, Vinod P. Boricha, Bishwajit Ganguly, Amitava Das. “Molecular Interactions, Proton Exchange, and Photoinduced Processes Prompted by an Inclusion Process and a Pseudorotaxane Formation”. J. Org. Chem. 2013, 78, 9004 - 9012.
16. Swarup Kumar Maji, Sivaramapanicker Sreejith, Amal Kumar Mandal, Amit Kumar Dutta, Yanli Zhao. “Synthesis of Ag2S quantum dots by a single-source precursor: an efficient electrode material for rapid detection of phenol”. Anal. Methods, 2014, 6, 2059-2065. (Hot article).
17. Swarup Kumar Maji, Sivaramapanicker Sreejith, Amal Kumar Mandal, Ma Xing, Yanli Zhao. “Immobilizing Gold Nanoparticles in Mesoporous Silica Covered Reduced Graphene Oxide: A Hybrid Material for Cancer Cell Detection through Hydrogen Peroxide Sensing.” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces,2014, 6, 13648–13656.
18. Amal Kumar Mandal, Tingchao He, Swarup Kumar Maji, Handong Sun, Yanli Zhao. “A three-photon probe with dual emission colors for imaging of Zn(II) ions in living cells”. Chem. Commun., 2014, 50, 14378 – 14381.
19. Amal Kumar Mandal, Monalisa Gangopadhyay, Amitava Das. “Photo-responsive pseudorotaxanes and assemblies”. Chem. Soc. Rev., 2015, 44, 663 – 676. (Tutorial review).
20. Tibore Kudernac, Amal Kumar Mandal, Jurriaan Huskens. “Bicomponent H-Bonded Porous Molecular Networks at the Liquid- Solid Interface: What Is the Influence of Preorganization in Solution?” Langmuir, 2015, 31, 157-163.
21. Swarup Kumar Maji, Amal Kumar Mandal, Kim Truc Nguyen, Parijat Borah, Yanli Zhao. “Cancer Cell Detection and Theranostic Pathway by Superior Peroxidase Activity of Graphene-Periodic Mesoporous Sili-ca@Gold Nanohybrid”. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2015, 7, 9807-9816.
22. Amal Kumar Mandal, Sivaramapanicker Sreejith, Tingchao He, Swarup Kumar Maji, Xiao-Jun Wang, Shi Li Ong, James Joseph, Handong Sun, Yanli Zhao. “Three Photon-Excited Luminescence from Unsymmetrical Cyanostilbene Aggregates: Morphology Tuning and Targeted Bioimaging.” Acs. Nano. 2015, 9, 4796–4805.
23. Linyi Bai, Xuyong Yang, Chung Yen Ang, Kim Truc Nguyen, Tao Ding, Purnandhu Bose, Qiang Gao, Amal Kumar Mandal, Xiao Wei Sun, Hilmi Volkan Demir and Yanli Zhao*. “Quinoxaline Based N-Heteroacene Interfacial Layer for Efficient Hole-Injection in Quantum Dot Light Emitting Diodes”. Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 11531–11535..
24. Monalisa Gangopadhyay, Amal Kumar Mandal, Arunava Maiti, Sapna Ravindranathan, P. R. Rajamohanan, Amitava Das. “Tuning Emission Responses of a Triphenylamine Derivative in Host-Guest Complexes and an Unusual Dynamic Inclusion Phenomenon”. J. Org. Chem., 2016, 81, 512-521.
25. Amal Kumar Mandal, Javeed Mahmood, Jong-Beom Baek. “Two-Dimensional Covalent Organic Frameworks for Optoelectronics and Energy Storage”. (Chem. Nano. Mat., 2017, 3, 373–391, Invited Review Article).
26. In-Yup Jeon, Sun-Hee Shin, Amal Kumar Mandal, Jong-Beom Baek. “Preparation and Characteristics of Edge-Functionalized Graphene Nanoplatelets and its Applications”. (RSC Book Chapter, 2018, Manuscript Submitted).
27. Amal Kumar Mandal, Sidharam P. Pujari, Han Zuilhof, Jurriaan Huskens, Tibor Kudernac. “Enhancing the Optical Emission of Liquid-Exfoliated Two-Dimensional 2H-MoS2 through Functionalization”. (ACS Nano, 2018, Manuscript Submitted).
28. Amal Kumar Mandal, Davide Bonifazi. “Substituents Control Self-Sorting in Borazine Core Fluorescent Organic Nanoparticles”. (Chem. Euro. J., 2018, Manuscript Submitted).
Photoconducting Organic Nanotube; Ultrathin 2D orgnanic Nanosheets, 2D Soft Materilas; Supramolecular Organic Nanoparticles as therapeutic agent; Tuning optical properties of MoS2
Developing therapeutic agent based of supramolecular organic nanoparticles SONPs.Developing organic-inorganic hybrid materials bio-imaging and therapeutic agents and catalytic application. Supramolecular photoconductive organic nanotube. Conductive organic framework. Novel 2D and 3D polymer for optoelectronics and catalysis. Band gap engineering of MoS2 thin flakes.