Dr. B. Nisar Ahamed
Dr. B. Nisar Ahamed
684 / 2567760
List of Publications
- B. Nisar Ahamed.; Pascal Van Velthem; Koen Robeyns and Charles-André Fustin, Influence of a single catenane on the solid-state properties of mechanically-linked polymers ACS Macro Lett., 2017, 6, 468–472.
- B. Nisar Ahamed, Roland Duchêne, Koen Robeyns and Charles-André Fustin, Catenane-based mechanically linked block copolymers Chem. Commun., 2016, 52, 2149-2152.
- B. Nisar Ahamed, Ranjan Dutta and Pradyut Ghosh, Role of Wingtip Substituents on Benzene-Platform-Based Tetrapodal Ligands toward the Formation of a Self-Assembled Silver Carbene Cage Inorg. Chem., 2013, 52, 4269-4276.
- B. Nisar Ahamed and Pradyut Ghosh, A chelation enhanced selective fluorescence sensing of Hg2+ by a simple quinoline substituted tripodal amide receptor Dalton Trans., 2011, 40, 12540-12547.
- B. Nisar Ahamed, M. Arunachalam, and Pradyut Ghosh, Mercaptothiazolinyl Functionalized Hexapodal and Tripodal Receptors on Benzene Platform: Formation of Silver Ion Assisted Hexanuclear Metallocage vs Metal–Organic Polymer Inorg. Chem., 2011, 50, 4772-4780.
- B. Nisar Ahamed and Pradyut Ghosh, Selective Colorimetric and Fluorometric Sensing of Cu(II) by Iminocoumarin Derivative in Aqueous Buffer Dalton Trans.,2011, 40, 6411-6419.
- B. Nisar Ahamed and Pradyut Ghosh, An integrated system of pyrene and rhodamine-6G for selective colorimetric and fluorometric sensing of mercury(II) Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2011, 372, 100-107.
- Purnandhu Bose, B. Nisar Ahamed and Pradyut Ghosh, Functionalized guanidinium chloride based colourimetric sensors for fluoride and acetate: single crystal X-ray structural evidence of -NH deprotonation and complexation Org. Biomol. Chem., 2011, 9, 1972-1979.
- B. Nisar Ahamed, M. Arunachalam and Pradyut Ghosh, Thiomethoxychalcone-Functionalized Ferrocene Ligands as Selective Chemodosimeters for Mercury(II): Single-Crystal X-ray Structural Signature of the [Hg8(µ8-S)(SCH3)12]2+ Cluster Inorg. Chem., 2010, 49, 4447–4457.
- M. Arunachalam, B. Nisar Ahamed and P. Ghosh, Binding of Ammonium Hexafluorophosphate and Cation Induced Isolation of Unusual Conformers of a Hexapodal Receptor. Org. Lett., 2010, 12, 2742-2745.
- B. Nisar Ahamed, I. Ravikumar and Pradyut Ghosh, A new chemosensor that signals Hg(II), Cu(II) and Zn(II) at different emission wavelengths: selectivity toward Hg(II) in acetonitrile New J. Chem., 2009, 33, 1825–1828.
- I. Ravikumar, B. Nisar Ahamed, Padyut Ghosh, Attachment of 4-methoxy Benzyl Units to a Tripodal Fluoroionophore Shows Reversal of Output Functionality with Cu(II) Input Tetrahedron, 2007, 63, 12940–12947.
- I. Ravikumar, P. S. Lakshminarayanan, B. Nisar Ahamed, Pradyut Ghosh, Chemical Sensing of Ions and its Clinical Applications Asian J. Exp. Sci., 2008, 22, No. 2 (Supplementary), 104-113. (Invited review).
- 4th International Conference on Molecular Sensors and Molecular Logic Gates (MSMLG2014), East China University of Science and Technology (ECUST), Shanghai, China, November 9-12, 2014.
- 4th Scientific Meeting of the Wallonia Network for Nanotechnologies-NanoWal ASBL in University of liege, Belgium
- 242nd ACS Meetings and Expositions held in Denver, Colorado, United states of America (USA )(Aug 28th- Sep 1st) 2011.
- Foundation day celebration of Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, India. Jul, 2010.
- International Symposium on Frontiers in Inorganic Chemistry (FIC-2010) held in the Department of Inorganic Chemistry IACS, India during Dec. 11-13, 2010.
- International Symposium on "Facets of Weak Interactions in Chemistry" January 13-15, 2011.
- National conference on "Frontiers in Chemical Sciences and Technologies" (FCST), 28th-29th January 2016, Department of Chemistry, NIT Warangal.
- Six-day workshop on training program on "Instructional design and delivery methods" during 12th–14th November 2016 (Phase 1) and 22nd –24th December (Phase 2) at National Institute of Technology (NIT-W) Warangal.
- Three-day workshop on "Technologies for Development and Delivery of Instructional Materials for e-Learning" during 8th-10th Dec.2016, Conducted by International Faculty Prof. Barry Sponder, Professor of Instructional Technology & Educational Leadership, Central Connecticut State University USA at National Institute of Technology (NIT-W) Warangal.
- One-day workshop on "Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning (POGIL)" on 12th December 2016 Conducted by International Faculty Dr. Clif Kussmaul, Associate Professor, Muhlenberg College, Pennsylvania State, USA at Teaching Learning Centre of NIT Warangal.
- Three-day workshop on "Communication Skills for Effective Teaching in Higher Education" during 24th–26th February 2017, organized by Department of Humanities and Social Sciences in association with Teaching-Learning Centre at National Institute of Technology (NIT-W) Warangal.
- Two-day workshop on "Free and Open Source Software in Teaching and Learning (Scilab, OpenModelica, R and LaTeX)" during 4th–5th March 2017, conducted by Prof. Kannan M Moudgalya organized by Teaching-Learning Centre at National Institute of Technology (NIT-W) Warangal.
- Two-day workshop on "Developing Open Educational Resources (OER)-enabled e-Learning Courses Using Moodle" during 18th–19th March 2017, conducted by Dr. Indira Koneru and organized by Teaching-Learning Centre at National Institute of Technology (NIT-W) Warangal.
Supramolecular chemistry, Stimuli responsive polymers, Self-assembly, Mechanically interlocked molecular machines, Multifunctional Theranostics Probes.
Synthesis and characterization of chemosensors for selective detection of toxic ions of biological and environmental concern, Metal assisted self-assembly, Multi step synthetic organic chemistry and polymer chemistry.