Dr. Shilpi Kushwaha
Dr. Shilpi Kushwaha
6100 / 2147483647
- Rahul Bhatt, Shilpi Kushwaha, Sreedhar Bojja, and P. Padmaja. Chitosan–Thiobarbituric Acid: A Superadsorbent for Mercury. ACS Omega 2018, 3, 13183-13194.
- Shilpi Kushwaha, Andrew K. Marcus, Bruce E. Rittmann. pH-dependent speciation and hydrogen (H2) control U(VI) respiration by Desulfovibrio vulgaris. Biotechnology and Bioengineering 2018, 1–10.
- Shilpi Kushwaha, Arunava Maity, Monalisa Gangopadhyay, Sapna Ravindranathan, Pattuparambil R. Rajamohanan, and Amitava Das. Cucurbituril Induced Formation of FRET-Enabled Unilamellar Lipid Vesicles. Langmuir 2017, 33, 10989-10999.
- S. Kushwaha, H. Soni, B. Sridhar and P. Padmaja. Efficient valorization of Palm shell powder to bio-sorbents for copper remediation from aqueous solutions. Journal of environmental chemical engineering 2017, 5, 2480-2487.
- H. Anila, F. Ali, S. Kushwaha, N. Taye, S. Chattopadhyay, A. Das. A Cysteine-Specific Fluorescent Switch for Monitoring Oxidative Stress and Quantification of Aminoacylase-1 in Blood Serum. Analytical Chemistry 2016, 88, 12161-12168.
- S. Kushwaha, B. Sreedhar, R Bhatt and P. Padmaja. Spectroscopic characterization for remediation of Copper, cadmium and mercury using modified palm shell powder. Journal of Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers 2015, 46, 191-199.
- S. Kushwaha, P. Sudhakar. Sorption Mechanism of Cd (II) and Zn (II) onto Modified Palm Shell. Adsorption Science & Technology 2013, 31 (6), 503-520.
- S. Kushwaha, P.P. Sudhakar. Sorption of uranium from aqueous solutions using palm-shell-based adsorbents: a kinetic and equilibrium study. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 2013, 126, 115-124.
- S. Kushwaha, B. Sreedhar and P. Padmaja. XPS, EXAFS and FT-IR as tools to probe the unexpected adsorption coupled reduction of U(VI) to U(V) and U(IV) on Borassus Flabellifer based adsorbents. Langmuir 2012, 28, 16038-16048.
- S. Kushwaha, P.P. Sudhakar. Noncovalent Surface Grafting of Uranium complexed Cucurbituril Oligomer onto Palm Shell Powder: A Novel Approach for selective Uranyl ion Extraction. Analyst 2012, 137, 3242-3245.
- S. Kushwaha, B. Sreedhar and P. Padmaja. A Spectroscopic Study for Understanding the Speciation of Cr on palm shell based adsorbents and their application for the remediation of chrome plating effluents. Bioresource Technology 2012, 116, 15-23.
- S. Kushwaha, B. Sreedhar and P. Padmaja. Adsorption of Hg2+ onto Borassus Flabellifer: A Redox Mechanism. Chemical Engineering Journal 2012, 193-194, 328-338.
- S. Kushwaha, S.A. Rao, P.P. Sudhakar. A Fluorescent uranyl ion lidded Cucurbituril capsule. Inorganic Chemistry 2012, 51 (1), 267-273.
- S. Kushwaha, G. Sreelatha and P. Padmaja. Physical and Chemical modified forms of Palm Shell: Preparation, Characterization and Preliminary Assessment as Adsorbents. Journal of Porous Materials, 2012, 1-16.
- S. Kushwaha, H. Soni, V. Ageetha P Pand P. Padmaja. An Insight into the Production, Characterisation and Mechanism of Low Cost Adsorbents for removal of Organics from Aqeous Solution. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science & Technology, 2013, 43, 443-549.
- Shilpi Kushwaha, Padmaja P. Sudhakar. Adsorption of mercury(II), methyl mercury(II) and phenyl mercury(II) on chitosan cross-linked with a barbital derivative. Carbohydrate Polymers, 86(2), 2011, 1055-1062.
- S. Kushwaha, G. Sreelatha and P. Padmaja. Evaluation of Acid treated palm shell powder for its effectiveness in the adsorption of organophosphorous pesticides: Isotherm, Kinetics and Thermodynamics. J. Chem. Engg. Data, 2011, 56 (5), 2407-2415.
- S. Kushwaha, B. Sreedhar and P. Padmaja. Sorption of Phenyl Mercury, Methyl Mercury and Inorganic Mercury onto Chitosan and Barbital Immobilized Chitosan: Spectroscopic, Potentiometric, Kinetic, Equilibrium and Selective Desorption Studies. J. Chem. Engg. Data 2010, 55 (11), 4691–4698.
- G. Sreelatha, S. Kushwaha, V. J. Rao, P. P. Sudhakar. Kinetics and Equilibrium Studies of Adsorption of Anionic Dyes Using Acid Treated Palm Shell. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2010, 49 (17), 8106–8113.
- S. Kushwaha, S. Sodaye and P. Padmaja. Adsorption of Hg(II) from aqueous solution onto Borassus Flabeliffer: equilibrium and kinetic studies. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2009, 12, 100-107.
- S. Kushwaha, S. Sodaye and P. Padmaja. Equilibrium, Kinetics and Thermodynamic Studies for Adsorption of Hg (II) on Palm Shell Powder. Proceedings of World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 2008, Vol.33, 617-623.
Chemically and biologically assisted pollution degradation.2. Metal extraction from waste water resources i.e. industrial waste water, electroplating industries, mining industries, electronic waste.3. Resource generation from sea water i.e. actinides and rare earth extraction.4. Identification of polluted sites, defining the exact pollutants and their clean up methods.5. Environmental impact assessment.
Analytical Chemistry, 2. Bioremediation, 3. Waste water treatment, 4. Surface Chemistry, 5. Environmental Impact Assessment