Dr. Govind Sethia
Dr. Govind Sethia
7230 / 2567760
- Janampelli, S., G. Sethia, and S. Darbha, Selective, bifunctional Cu-WOx/Al2O3 catalyst for hydrodeoxygenation of fatty acids. Catalysis Science & Technology, 2020. 10(1): p. 268-277.
- Sethia, G. and A. Sayari, Activated carbon with optimum pore size distribution for hydrogen storage. Carbon, 2016. 99: p. 289-294.
- Sethia, G., R.S. Somani, and H.C. Bajaj, Adsorption of carbon monoxide, methane and nitrogen on alkaline earth metal ion exchanged zeolite-X: structure, cation position and adsorption relationship. Rsc Advances, 2015. 5(17): p. 12773-12781.
- Sethia, G. and A. Sayari, Comprehensive study of ultra-microporous nitrogen-doped activated carbon for CO2 capture. Carbon, 2015. 93: p. 68-80.
- Sethia, G., R.S. Somani, and H.C. Bajaj, Sorption of Methane and Nitrogen on Cesium Exchanged Zeolite-X: Structure, Cation Position and Adsorption Relationship. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2014. 53(16): p. 6807-6814.
- Sethia, G. and A. Sayari, Nitrogen-Doped Carbons: Remarkably Stable Materials for CO2 Capture. Energy & Fuels, 2014. 28(4): p. 2727-2731.
- Sethia, G., et al., Porous synthetic hectorites for selective adsorption of carbon dioxide over nitrogen, methane, carbon monoxide and oxygen. Applied Clay Science, 2014. 91-92: p. 63-69.
- Jiang, Q.Y., et al., Synthesis of T-type zeolite nanoparticles for the separation of CO2/N-2 and CO2/CH4 by adsorption process. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2013. 230: p. 380-388.
- Shah, A.K., et al., Tin exchanged zeolite as catalyst for direct synthesis of alpha-amino nitriles under solvent-free conditions. Applied Catalysis a-General, 2012. 419: p. 22-30.
- Munusamy, K., et al., Sorption of carbon dioxide, methane, nitrogen and carbon monoxide on MIL-101(Cr): Volumetric measurements and dynamic adsorption studies. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012. 195: p. 359-368.
- Sethia, G., et al., Sorption of Methane, Nitrogen, Oxygen, and Argon in ZSM-5 with different SiO2/Al2O3 Ratios: Grand Canonical Monte Carlo Simulation and Volumetric Measurements. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2010. 49(5): p. 2353-2362.
- Sethia, G., et al., Equilibrium and Dynamic Adsorption of Carbon Monoxide and Nitrogen on ZSM-5 with Different SiO2/Al2O3 Ratio. Separation Science and Technology, 2010. 45(3): p. 413-420.
- Pillai, R.S., G. Sethia, and R.V. Jasra, Sorption of CO, CH4, and N-2 in Alkali Metal Ion Exchanged Zeolite-X: Grand Canonical Monte Carlo Simulation and Volumetric Measurements. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2010. 49(12): p. 5816-5825.
- Pawar, R.R., et al., Selective adsorption of carbon dioxide over nitrogen on calcined synthetic hectorites with tailor-made porosity. Applied Clay Science, 2009. 46(1): p. 109-113.
- Deshmukh, A.A.J., IN), Deshmukh, Sandip Sahebrao (Mumbai, IN), Salgaonkar, Sanket Shamsunder (Mumbai, IN), Sethia, Govind (Mandsaur, IN), ALUMINA AND ALUMINA EXTRUDATES AND PROCESS FOR PREPARATION THEREOF. 2018, RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LIMITED (Mumbai, IN): United States.
- Hierarchical Mesoporous Zeolites: Synthesis and Characterization
• Porous Materials, Particularly Zeolites, Carbon, Clay for Gas Mixture (CO/CO2/CH4/N2/O2/Ar) Separation and Catalysis • Porous Materials for CO2 Capture and Hydrogen Storage • Precipitated Silica for Rubber and Non-Rubber Applications • Zeolite Membrane for NF/RO/Catalytic Separation • Equilibrium and Dynamic Adsorption Studies
Synthesis, and Characterization of Porous Materials Based on Zeolites. Silica, Alumina, Clay, and Carbon for their Adsorptive, Catalytic, and other Industrial Applications.