Dr. Govind Sethia
Dr. Govind Sethia
7230 / 2567760
- B Mishra, DK Bora, P Gajera, G Sethia; Exploratory Study for the Utilization of Low-Grade Kachchh Bauxite and Its Prospects for Rare-Earth Elements, Journal of Sustainable Metallurgy 8 (1), 321-332, 2022
- V Dave, S Sreenath, B Mishra, GR Bhadu, G Sethia, RK Nagarale; Electro-osmotic flow of surfactant-assisted zeta potential tuned silica frits, New Journal of Chemistry 46 (18), 8433-8442, 2022.
- DK Bora, PP Bavdane, V Dave, S Sreenath, G Sethia, AK Satpati, Rajaram K Nagarale;Fabrication of Alkaline Electrolyzer Using Ni@ MWCNT as an Effective Electrocatalyst and Composite Anion Exchange Membrane; ACS omega, 15467–15477, 2022.
- Janampelli, S., G. Sethia, and S. Darbha, Selective, bifunctional Cu-WOx/Al2O3 catalyst for hydrodeoxygenation of fatty acids. Catalysis Science & Technology, 2020. 10(1): p. 268-277.
- Sethia, G. and A. Sayari, Activated carbon with optimum pore size distribution for hydrogen storage. Carbon, 2016. 99: p. 289-294.
- Sethia, G., R.S. Somani, and H.C. Bajaj, Adsorption of carbon monoxide, methane and nitrogen on alkaline earth metal ion exchanged zeolite-X: structure, cation position and adsorption relationship. RSC Advances, 2015. 5(17): p. 12773-12781.
- Sethia, G. and A. Sayari, Comprehensive study of ultra-microporous nitrogen-doped activated carbon for CO2 capture. Carbon, 2015. 93: p. 68-80.
- Sethia, G., R.S. Somani, and H.C. Bajaj, Sorption of Methane and Nitrogen on Cesium Exchanged Zeolite-X: Structure, Cation Position and Adsorption Relationship. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2014. 53(16): p. 6807-6814.
- Sethia, G. and A. Sayari, Nitrogen-Doped Carbons: Remarkably Stable Materials for CO2 Capture. Energy & Fuels, 2014. 28(4): p. 2727-2731.
- Sethia, G., et al., Porous synthetic hectorites for selective adsorption of carbon dioxide over nitrogen, methane, carbon monoxide and oxygen. Applied Clay Science, 2014. 91-92: p. 63-69.
- Jiang, Q.Y., et al., Synthesis of T-type zeolite nanoparticles for the separation of CO2/N-2 and CO2/CH4 by adsorption process. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2013. 230: p. 380-388.
- Shah, A.K., et al., Tin exchanged zeolite as catalyst for direct synthesis of alpha-amino nitriles under solvent-free conditions. Applied Catalysis a-General, 2012. 419: p. 22-30.
- Munusamy, K., et al., Sorption of carbon dioxide, methane, nitrogen and carbon monoxide on MIL-101(Cr): Volumetric measurements and dynamic adsorption studies. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012. 195: p. 359-368.
- Sethia, G., et al., Sorption of Methane, Nitrogen, Oxygen, and Argon in ZSM-5 with different SiO2/Al2O3 Ratios: Grand Canonical Monte Carlo Simulation and Volumetric Measurements. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2010. 49(5): p. 2353-2362.
- Sethia, G., et al., Equilibrium and Dynamic Adsorption of Carbon Monoxide and Nitrogen on ZSM-5 with Different SiO2/Al2O3 Ratio. Separation Science and Technology, 2010. 45(3): p. 413-420.
- Pillai, R.S., G. Sethia, and R.V. Jasra, Sorption of CO, CH4, and N-2 in Alkali Metal Ion Exchanged Zeolite-X: Grand Canonical Monte Carlo Simulation and Volumetric Measurements. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2010. 49(12): p. 5816-5825.
- Pawar, R.R., et al., Selective adsorption of carbon dioxide over nitrogen on calcined synthetic hectorites with tailor-made porosity. Applied Clay Science, 2009. 46(1): p. 109-113.
- Deshmukh, A.A.J., IN), Deshmukh, Sandip Sahebrao (Mumbai, IN), Salgaonkar, Sanket Shamsunder (Mumbai, IN), Sethia, Govind (Mandsaur, IN), ALUMINA AND ALUMINA EXTRUDATES AND PROCESS FOR PREPARATION THEREOF. 2018, RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LIMITED (Mumbai, IN): United States.
- Hierarchical Mesoporous Zeolites: Synthesis and Characterization
- Zeolites, Carbon, Clay for Adsorption and Catalysis
- Porous Materials for CO2 Capture, Air Separation, and other Gas Mixture (CO/CO2/CH4/N2/O2/Ar) Separation
- Porous Materials for Hydrogen and methane Storage
- Equilibrium and Dynamic Adsorption Studies
- Precipitated Silica for Rubber and Non-Rubber Applications
- Zeolite-polymer composite Membrane for Gas Separation
Projects in Progress:
- Title: Development of Zeolite-based adsorbents for Oxygen concentrator from SERB (GAP- CVD/2021/000097). Funded by: SERB, New Delhi, Govt. of India.
- Title: Development of CO2 Selective Membranes and Adsorbents for Biogas Purification and Flue Gas Treatment" (MLP0054). Funded by: CSIR, New Delhi, Govt. of India.
- Title: Commercialization of PPT silica technology (CNP 1428) Funded by Industry.
Synthesis, and Characterization of Porous Materials Based on Zeolites. Silica, Alumina, Clay, and Carbon for their Adsorptive, Catalytic, and other Industrial Applications.