Senior Principal Scientist
6860 / 2567760
107. Pd-Catalyzed annulation of imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines with coumarins and indoles: Synthesis of benzofuran and indole fused heterocycles Rashmi Semwal, Gaurav Badhani and S. Adimurthy* Chem. Comm. 2022, 58, 1585–1588.
106. Transannulation of pyridotriazoles with naphthoquinones and indoles: synthesis of benzo[f]pyrido[1,2-a]indoles and indolizino[3,2-b]indoles Deepa Rawat and S. Adimurthy* Adv. Synth. Catal. 2022, 364, 71–76.
105. Ionic-Liquid-Catalyzed Synthesis of Imines, Benzimidazoles, Benzothiazoles, Quinoxalines and Quinolines through C-N, C-S, and C-C Bond Formation Gaurav Badhani, Abhisek Joshi, S. Adimurthy* Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2021, 6705–6716.
104. BF3·Et2O Catalyzed Transannulation of Pyridotriazoles with Isothiocyanates: Synthesis of Thiazolo[3,4-a] pyridin-3-imines Rahul Kumar, V. Ginoya, Rashmi Semwal and S. Adimurthy * New J. Chem. 2021, 45, 20547–20550.
103. Ru–Catalyzed Selective C–H functionalization of pyridotriazoles with acrylates Abhisek Joshi, Semwal Rashmi, S. Adimurthy* SynOpen, 2021, 5, 294–300.
102. Design, Synthesis and Anticancer activity of Sulfenylated Imidazo-Fused Heterocycles C. Ravi, Deepa Rawat, Sistla Ramakrishna,* V. Lakshma Nayak and S. Adimurthy* 2021, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2021, 49, 128307.
101. Hypervalent Iodine Mediated Synthesis of Imidazo[1,2-a]pyridine Ethers: Consecutive Methylene Linkage and Insertion of Ethylene Glycol R. Kumar, D. Rawat, Semwal Rashmi, Gourav Bhadani and S. Adimurthy* New J. Chem. 2021, 45, 7491–7495.
100. Synthesis of Thiazolidinimines/Thiazinan-2-imines via Three Component Coupling of Amines, vic-Dihalides and Isothiocyanates Under Metal-free Conditions R. Kumar, A. Joshi, D. Rawat and S. Adimurthy* Synth. Commun. 2021, 51, 1340–1352.
99. Annulation of Imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines Under Metal-free Conditions Rashmi Semwal, Abhisek Joshi, Rahul Kumar and S. Adimurthy* New J. Chem. 2020, 44, 20530–20534.
98. Visible−Light Induced Phosphonation of Quinoxalines and Quinoxalin-2(1H)-ones Under Aerobic Metal-free Conditions Deepa Rawat, Rahul Kumar and S. Adimurthy, Green Chem., 2020, 22, 6170–6175.
97. Polyethylene Glycol (PEG-400): As Methylene Spacer and Green Solvent for the Synthesis of Hetero Diarylmethanes Under Metal-Free Conditions Rahul Kumar, Deepa Rawat and S. Adimurthy* Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2020, 3499−3507.
96. An integrated effluent free process for the production of 5-hydroxymethyl furfural (HMF), levulinic acid (LA) and KNS-ML from aqueous seaweed extract Faisal Kholiya, Meena R. Rathod, D. R Gangapur, S. Adimurthy,* Ramavatar Meena* Carbohydrate Research, 2020, 490, 107953.
95. Polyaniline@porous polypropylene for efficient separation of acid by diffusion dialysis Pradeep K Prajapati, N. Naresh K Reddy, Raghavendra Nimiwal, Puyam Singh, S. Adimurthy and R. Nagarale Separation and Purification Technology, 2020, 233, 115989.
94. Pd-Catalyzed ortho Selective C-H Acyloxylation and Hydroxylation of Pyridotriazoles D. Rawat, R. Kumar, and S. Adimurthy Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2019, 7874−7879.
93. Copper-Catalysed Multi-Component Reactions (MCR’s) for Disulfenylation of Imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines using Elemental Sulfur and Arylhalides and Intramolecular Cyclisation of Haloimidazo[1,2-a]pyridines S. Rashmi, C. Ravi, S. Soumya S. Adimurthy* J. Org. Chem. 2019, 84, 14151−14160.
92. Pd-catalyzed regioselective synthesis of 2,6−disubstituted pyridines through denitrogenation of pyridotriazoles and 3,8−diarylation of imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines Abhisek Joshi, Rashmi Semwal, E. Suresh and S. Adimurthy* Chem. Commun., 2019, 55, 10888–10891. (DOI: 10.1039/C9CC05953A (online 15 Aug 2019). [IF 6.290].
91. Catalyst-free Azo-arylation of Arenes/Heteroarenes at Room Temperature Rahul Kumar, C. Ravi, A. Joshi, R. Semwal and S. Adimurthy* ChemistrySelect 2019, 4, 5740-5744.
90. Indium catalyzed denitrogenative transannulation of pyridotriazoles: Synthesis of pyrido[1,2-a]indoles Deepa Rawat, C. Ravi, A. Joshi, E. Suresh*, K. Jana, B. Ganguly* and S. Adimurthy* Org. Lett. 2019, 21, 2043–2047.
89. Ionic Liquid Catalysed Aerobic Oxidative Amidation and Thioamidation of Benzylic Amines under Neat Conditions A. Joshi, Rahul Kumar, S. Rashmi, Deepa Rawat, and S. Adimurthy* Green Chem. 2019, 21, 962–967.
88. Sodium salts (NaI/NaBr/NaCl) for the halogenation of imidazo-fused heterocycles S. Rashmi, C. Ravi, Rahul Kumar, R. Meena and S. Adimurthy* J. Org. Chem. 2019, 84, 792−805.
87. Visible-Light Induced C (sp3)–H Functionalization of Tosylhydrazones: Synthesis of Polysubstituted Pyrroles under Metal-free Conditions N. Naresh K. Reddy, Deepa Rawat, S. Adimurthy* J. Org. Chem. 2018, 83, 9412–9421.
86. Transition metal-free hydration of nitriles to amides mediated by NaOH N. N. K. Reddy, S. N. Rao, R. D. Patil and S. Adimurthy* Adv. Mater. Sci., Open Access Text. 2018, 3, 1-7. doi: 10.15761/AMS.1000137.
85. Iodine-catalyzed One-pot Decarboxylative Sulfenylation of Electron rich arenes and Indoles C. Ravi, Rashmi Semwal, Rahul Kumar, N. N. K. Reddy and S. Adimurthy* ChemistrySelect 2018, 3, 6116– 6121.
84. Oxidative Esterification of Primary alcohols at Room Temperature under Aqueous medium N. N. K. Reddy, C. Ravi, S. Adimurthy* Synthetic Commun. 2018, 48, 1663–1670.
83. Base–Promoted Transition metal–free Arylation of Imidazo fused Heterocycles with Diaryliodonium salts R. Kumar, C. Ravi, Deepa Rawat and S. Adimurthy* Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2018, 1665–1673.
82. Nitric acid assisted in-situ generation of BrOH: A selective catalyst for oxidation of benzylic alcohols P. Venkatanarayana and S. Adimurthy* J. Org. Inorg. Chem., 2017, 3, (2), 1-5.
81. I2–Catalyzed Oxidative Amidation of Benzylamines and Benzyl cyanides under Mild Conditions S. Nageswara Rao, N. N. K. Reddy, S. Samanta and S. Adimurthy* J. Org. Chem. 2017, 82, 13632−13642.
80. Visible- Light-Promoted Selective C–H Amination of Heteroarenes with Heteroaromatic Amines under Metal-Free Conditions Supravat Samanta, C. Ravi, S. Nageswara Rao, Abhisek Joshi, and S. Adimurthy* Org. Biomol. Chem. 2017, 15, 9590–9594.
79. Catalyst-free synthesis of 2, 4-disubstituted-1-H-imidazoles through [3+2] cyclisation of vinyl azides with amidines N. N. K. Reddy, S. N. Rao, C. Ravi, S. Adimurthy* ACS Omega, 2017, 2, 5235−5241.
78. Oxidative Amidation of Methylarenes and Hetero Amines under Metal-Free Conditions P. Venkatanarayana, C. Ravi, S. Samanta, and S. Adimurthy* ChemistrySelect, 2017, 2, 5887–5890.
77. C-3 Sulfenylation of N-heteroarenes in water under catalyst-free conditions
C. Ravi, Abhisek Joshi, and S. Adimurthy*Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2017, 3646–3651.
76. Synthesis of imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines: C-H functionalization in the direction of C-S bond formation C. Ravi and S. Adimurthy* The Chemical Record 2017, 17, 1019−1038.
75. Synthesis of functionalized pyrazolo[1, 5–a]pyridines: [3+2] Cycloaddition of N-aminopyridine and α, β-unsaturated carbonyl compounds/alkenes at room temperature C. Ravi, S. Samanta, D. Chandra Mohan, N. Naresh Kumar Reddy, and S. Adimurthy* SYNTHESIS, 2017, 49, 2513–2522.
74. Visible-light- induced aerobic dioxygenation of styrenes under metal- and additive-free ambient conditions S. Samanta, C. Ravi, Abhisek Joshi, P. Venkatanarayana and S. Adimurthy* Tetrahedron Lett. 2017, 58, 721–725.
73. Design, Synthesis and cytotoxicity studies of Novel pyrazolo[1, 5-a]pyridines derivatives C. Ravi, A. Qayum, D. Chandramohan, S. K. Singh* and S. Adimurthy* European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2017, 126, 277–285.
72. Copper-catalyzed three component system for arylsulfenylation of imidazopyridines with elemental sulfur C. Ravi, N. Naresh Kumar Reddy, P. Venkatanarayana, S. Samanta and S. Adimurthy* J. Org. Chem. 2016, 81, 9964–9972.
71. Lewis acid–Catalysed Denitrogenative Transannulation of Pyridotriazoles with Nitriles: Synthesis of Imidazopyridines A. Joshi, D. Chandra Mohan and S. Adimurthy* J. Org. Chem. 2016, 81, 9461–9469.
70. Small plastic fragments found in intertidal sediment from world’s largest shipbreaking zone: over 80 mg/kg of sediment M. S. Reddy, S. Basha S. Adimurthy and G. Ramachandraiah Ship recycling: reducing human and environmental impacts 2016, Thematic Issue 55, Page 12.
69. Green Process Development for the Preparation of 2, 6-Dibromo-4-nitroaniline from 4-Nitroaniline Using Bromide-Bromate Salts in Aqueous Acidic Medium P. Venkatanarayana and S. Adimurthy* RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 90184–90187.
68. AIBN−Promoted Amidation of Anilines with 1, 3-diketones via Oxidative Cleavage of C−C Bond under Aerobic Conditions S. Nageswara Rao, D. Chandra Mohan, and S. Adimurthy* Tetrahedron, 2016, 72, 4889–4894.
67. Iodine–catalyzed [3+2] cyclization of 2-pyridylesters and chalcones: Metal-free approach for the synthesis of substituted indolizines N. Naresh Kumar Reddy, D. Ramachandra Reddy, C. Ravi, and S. Adimurthy* Tetrahedron Lett. 2016, 57, 3243–3246.
66. L-Proline: An Efficient and Selective Catalyst for Transamidation of Thioamides with Amines S. Nageswara Rao, D. Chandra Mohan, and S. Adimurthy* J. Biomol. Res. Ther. 2016, 5, (2), 140. doi:10.4172/2167-7956.1000140
65. Phenyliodonium Diacetate Mediated Oxidative Functionalization of styrenes with Molecular Oxygen: Synthesis of α–Oxygenated Ketones. Supravat Samanta, D. Ramachandra Reddy, C. Ravi, and S. Adimurthy* J. Org. Chem. 2016, 81, 3457–3463.
64. Metal–free Synthesis of Indolizines through Oxidative C–C and C–N Bond Formations of C (sp3) –H Bonds N. Naresh Kumar Reddy, D. Chandra Mohan, S. Adimurthy* Tetrahedron Lett. 2016, 57, 1074–1078.
63. Dual role of p–Tosylchloride: Copper–Catalyzed Sulfenylation and Metal-free Methylthiolation of Imidazo[1, 2–a]pyridines C. Ravi, D. Chandra Mohan, and S. Adimurthy* Org. Biomol. Chem. 2016, 14, 2282–2290.
62. Copper−Catalyzed Denitrogenative Transannulation Reaction of Pyridotriazoles: Synthesis of Imidazo[1,5-a]pyridines with Amines and Amino acids A. Joshi, D. Chandra Mohan, S. Adimurthy* Org. Lett. 2016, 18, 464–467.
61. Copper-Catalyzed Synthesis of Imidazopyridines D. Chandra Mohan, S. Nageswara rao, C. Ravi, and S. Adimurthy* SYNFACTS 2015; 11(8): 0800.
60. H-β -Zeolite Catalyzed Transamidation of Carboxamides, Phthalimide, Formamides and Thioamide with Amines under neat Conditions Sadu Nageswara Rao, D. Chandra Mohan, and S. Adimurthy* RSC Adv. 2015, 5, 95313–95317.
59. Copper−catalyzed C(sp3)−H functionalization of ketones with vinyl azides: Synthesis of substituted−1H−pyrroles D. Ramachandra Reddy, Supravat Samanta, and S. Adimurthy* Org. Biomol. Chem. 2015, 13, 10113–10116.
58. Iodine catalysed intramolecular C(sp3)−H functionalization: Synthesis of 2, 5−disubstituted oxazoles from N−arylethylamides Supravat Samanta, D. Ramachandra Reddy, Milan Dinda and S. Adimurthy* RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 66718–66722. (DOI: 10.1039/C5RA13441B online since 28th July, 2015)
57. Synthesis of Indolizines Through Oxidative Linkage of C-C and C-N bonds from 2-pyridylacetates D. Chandra Mohan, Chitrakar Ravi, P. Venkatanarayana and S. Adimurthy* J. Org. Chem. 2015, 80, 6846–6855.
56. Substrate selective synthesis of pyrazolo[1, 5-a]pyridines through [3+2] cycloaddition of N-aminopyridines and β-nitro styrenes C. Ravi, D. Chandra Mohan, N. Naresh Kumar Reddy, S. Adimurthy* RSC Advances 2015, 5, 42961–42964.
55. Copper-Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidative Amination of C(sp3)-H bonds: Synthesis of Imidazo[1, 5-a]pyridines D. Chandra Mohan, S. Nageswara rao, C. Ravi, and S. Adimurthy* Org. Biomol. Chem. 2015, 13, 5602–5607.
54. Copper-Mediated Oxidative Linkage of C–C/N–N Bonds: Synthesis of Pyrazolo[1, 5-a]pyridines D. Chandra Mohan, Chitrakar Ravi, S. Nageswara Rao and S. Adimurthy* Org. Biomol. Chem. 2015, 13, 3556–3560.
53. Copper–Catalyzed C–H Functionalization of Pyridines and Isoquinolines with Vinyl Azides: Synthesis of Imidazo Heterocycles D. Ramachandra Reddy, P. Venkatanarayana, N. Naresh Kumar Reddy, D. Bairagi, S. Adimurthy* J. Org. Chem. 2014, 79, 1277−11284.
52. Transition metal-free oxidative esterification of benzylic alcohols in aqueous medium Supravat Samanta, P. Venkatanarayana, Milan Dinda and S. Adimurthy* Org. Biomol. Chem. 2014, 12, 9453–9456.
51. Chitosan: an efficient recyclable catalyst for transamidation of carboxamides with amines under neat conditions S. Nageswara Rao, D. Chandra Mohan and S. Adimurthy* Green Chem. 2014, 16, 4122−4126.
50. N-Chlorosuccinimide Promoted-Regioselective Sulfenylation of Imidazoheterocycles at Room Temperature C. Ravi, D. Chandra Mohan and S. Adimurthy* Org. Lett. 2014, 16, 2978−2981.
49. Copper (I) Iodide-Catalyzed aerobic oxidative C-N and C-S bond formations through C-H Activation: Synthesis of Functionalized Imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines D. Chandra Mohan, S. Nageswara Rao, C. Ravi, and S. Adimurthy* Asian J. Org. Chem. 2014, 3, 609-613.
48. H-β-Zeolite Catalyzed Synthesis of β-Bromostyrenes from Styrene bromohydrins P. Venkatanarayana, D. Ramachandra Reddy, D. Chandra Mohan and S. Adimurthy* Tetrahedron Lett. 2014, 55, 1793-1795.
47. Bromide-Bromate Couple of Varying Ratios for Bromination, Vicinal Functionalization and Oxidation in a Clean Manner S. Adimurthy, B. C. Ranu, G. Ramachandraiah, B. Ganguly and P. K. Ghosh* Current Organic Synthesis 2013, 10, 864-884.
46. Water Mediated Deprotective Intramolecular Hydroamination of N-Propargylaminopyridines: Synthesis of Imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines D. Chandra Mohan, Niraj B. Sarang, S. Adimurthy* Tetrahedron Lett. 2013, 54, 6077–6080.
45. Oxidative Rearrangement of Vinyl Bromides to a-Bromoketones and Direct Synthesis of a,a-Dibromoketones from Alkynes using HBr/H2O2 System P. Venkatanarayana, D. Ramachandra Reddy, R. D. Patil and S. Adimurthy* Journal of Energy and Chemical Engineering, 2013, 1, 27–50.
44. Catalytic Methods for Imine Syntheses R. D. Patil, S. Adimurthy* Asian J. Org. Chem. 2013, 2, 726 – 744.
43. Copper (I) Iodide – Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidative Synthesis of Imidazo[1,2-ɑ]pyridines from 2-Aminopyridines and Methyl Ketones D. Chandra Mohan, D. Ramachandra Reddy, S. Nageswara Rao and S. Adimurthy* Adv. Synth. Catal. 2013, 355, 2217-2221.
42. Sodium Hydroxide Catalyzed N–Alkylation of (Hetero)Aromatic Primary Amines and N1, C5- Dialkylation of 4-Phenyl -2- aminothiazoles with Benzyl Alcohols D. Ramachandra Reddy, P. Venkatanarayana, D. Chandra Mohan, G., Hiren, S. Adimurthy* J. Org. Chem. 2013, 78, (13)
41. L-Proline: an Efficient Catalyst for Transamidation of Carboxamides with Amines S. Nageswara Rao, D. Chandra Mohan, S. Adimurthy* Org. Lett. 2013, 15, 1496-1499.
40. Synthesis of Imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines: “Water Mediated” Hydroamination and Silver-Catalyzed Aminooxygenation D. Chandra Mohan, S. Nageswara Rao and S. Adimurthy* J. Org. Chem. 2013, 78, 1266 - 1272.
39. KHSO4-catalyzed green synthesis of 1,1'-oxybis(2-bromoethane-1,1-diyl) dibenzenes and 1-(1-(benzyloxy)-2-bromoethyl)benzenes under solvent free conditions G. Joshi, E. Suresh and S. Adimurthy* Synthetic Commun. 2013, 43, 587-599.
38. Clean synthesis of crystalline p-nitrobenzyl bromide from p-nitrotoluene with zero organic discharge M. Dinda, M. K. Agrawal, M. R. Gandhi, S. C. Upadhyay, S. Adimurthy, S. Chakraborty, and P. K. Ghosh* RSC- Advances 2012, 2, (16) 6645-6649.
37. NaOH—Catalyzed imines syntheses: aerobic oxidative coupling of alcohols and amines D. Ramachandra Reddy, R.D. Patil and S. Adimurthy* Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2012, (24) 4457-4460.
36. H-β-Zeolite Catalysed Hydroarylation of Styrenes D. Chandramohan, R.D. Patil and S. Adimurthy* Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2012, (8), 3520-3525.
35. Copper(0)—Catalyzed Selective Aerobic Oxidation of Amines to Imines under Solvent-Free Conditions R. D. Patil and S. Adimurthy* RSC Advances 2012, 2, 5119-5122.
34. Oxidative Esterification of Benzaldehyde and Deactivated Aromatic Aldehydes with N-Bromosuccinimide-Pyridine M. K. Agrawal, S. Adimurthy, P. K. Ghosh Synthetic Commun. 2012, 42, 2931-2936.
33. Green Bromine: In-situ Generated Catalyst for Selective Oxidation of Benzylic/Secondary Alcohols G. Joshi, R.D. Patil S. Adimurthy* RSC Advances, 2012, 2, (6) 2235-2239.
32. Environment-Friendly Bromination of Aromatic Heterocycles using Bromide-Bromate Couple in Aqueous Medium G. Joshi, S. Adimurthy* Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2011, 50, 12271-12275.
31. Copper-Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidation of Amines to Imines Under Neat Conditions With Low Catalyst Loading R. D. Patil and S. Adimurthy* Adv. Synth. Catal. 2011, 353, 1695-1700.
30. Direct and selective conversion of benzyl bromides to benzaldehydes with aqueous H2O2 without catalyst R. D. Patil and S. Adimurthy* Synth. Commun. 2011, 41, (18), 2712-2718.
29. Catalyst- and Solvent- Free Synthesis of Substituted Imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines K. C. Chunavala, G. Joshi, E. Suresh and S. Adimurthy* SYNFACTS 2011, (5), 478.
28. Iodine and indium(iii)chloride catalyzed facile synthesis of 1,5- and 1,8-naphthyridines K. C. Chunavala and S. Adimurthy* Synth. Commun. 2011, 41, 1843-1851.
27. FeSO4: A substitute to benzyloxypyridinium triflates for synthesis of benzyl alkyl ethers without base Girdhar Joshi and S. Adimurthy* Synth. Commun. 2011, 41, (5), 720-728.
26. Thermal and Microwave Assisted Rapid Synthesis of Substituted Imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines Under Solvent and Catalyst free Conditions K. C. Chunavala, G. Joshi, E. Suresh and S. Adimurthy* Synthesis 2011, (4) 635-641.
25. High atom efficient and environment-friendly preparation of herbicides bromoxynil and ioxynil S. Adimurthy*, G. Joshi and R. D. Patil Indian J. Chem. 2010, 49B, 1678-1680.
24. Easy access to a-bromoketones and epoxides from vic-dibromides under aqueous conditions R. D. Patil, S. Adimurthy*, B.C. Ranu* Synth. Commun. 2010, 40, 3233-3239.
23. KHSO4-A highly efficient and reusable heterogeneous catalyst for hydroarylation of styrenes R. D. Patil, G. Joshi and S. Adimurthy* Chemical Monthly 2010, 141, 1093-1099.
22. A green oxidation of methylarenes to benzoic acids with bromide/bromate couple in water R. D. Patil, S. Bhadra, S. Adimurthy* and B. C. Ranu Synthetic Commun. 2010, 40, 2922-2929.
21. HBr-H2O2: A Facile protocol for regioselective synthesis of bromohydrin, a-bromoketones and oxidation of benzylic/secondary alcohols to carbonyl compounds under mild aqueous conditions R. D. Patil, G. Joshi, S. Adimurthy* Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2010, 49, 8100-8105.
20. A Fast and Highly Efficient Method for the Synthesis of Tertiary Amines in Aqueous Medium S. Adimurthy* and G. Joshi Indian J. Chem. 2010, 49B, 771-775.
19. Bromide tolerance in plants- A case study on halophytes of Indian coast M. S. Reddy, M. P. Joshi, S. P. Dave, S. Adimurthy, V. R. K.S. Susarla, A. S. Mehta, P.V. Subbarao, M. P. Reddy and G. Ramachandraiah Scholarly Research Exchange Ecology (SRX Ecology) 2010, 1-6.
18. Making Full Use of the Oxidizing Equivalents in Bromate in the Selective Oxidation of Thiols, Sulfides and Benzylic/Secondary Alcohols into Disulfides, Sulphoxides and Aldehydes/Ketones G. Joshi, S. Bhadra, S. Ghosh, M. K. Agrawal, B. Ganguly, S. Adimurthy,* P. K. Ghosh*, B. C. Ranu* Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2010, 49, 1236-1241.
17. The Influence of Bases and Ligands on the Outcome of the Cu(I)-Catalyzed Oxidative Homocoupling of Terminal Alkynes to 1,4-Disubstituted 1,3-Diynes Using Oxygen as an Oxidant S. Adimurthy, Chandi. C. Malakar and U. Beifuss J. Org. Chem. 2009, 74, 5648-5651.
16. An Efficient Method for the Synthesis of 2,3-Dihydro-1H-Isoindoles S. Adimurthy* and P. U. Patoliya Indian J. Chem. 2009, 48B, 545-552.
15. Facile and One Pot Synthesis of a-Bromoketones from Olefins With an Alternative Brominating agent R. D. Patil, G. Joshi, S. Adimurthy*, B.C. Ranu*. Tetrahedron Lett. 2009, 50, 2529-2532.
14. Comparative study of the vicinal functionalization of olefins with 2:1 bromide-bromate and iodide-iodate reagents M. K. Agrawal, S. Adimurthy, B. Ganguly, P. K. Ghosh Tetrahedron 2009, 65, 2791-2797.
13. An Alternative Method for the Regio- and Stereoselective Bromination of Alkenes, Alkynes, Toluene Derivatives and Ketones Using a Bromide/Bromate Couple S. Adimurthy*, S. Ghosh, P. U. Patoliya, G. Ramachandraiah, Manoj Agrawal, M. R. Gandhi, S. C. Upadhyay, P. K. Ghosh and B. C. Ranu Green Chem., 2008, 10, 232-237.
12. Prospect of Jatropha Methyl Ester (Biodiesel) in India Arup Ghosh, D. R. Chaudhary, M. P. Reddy, S. N. Rao, J. Chikara, J. B. Pandya, J. S. Patolia, M. R. Gandhi, S. Adimurthy, N. Vaghela, S. Mishra, M. R. Rathod, A. R Prakash, B. D. Shethia, S. C. Upadhyay, V. Balakrishna, Ch. Ravi Prakash and P. K. Ghosh International Journal of Environmental Studies 2007, 64, 659-674.
11. I-/IO3- Assemblies as Promoters of Iodohydrin Formation S. Adimurthy*, G. Ramachandraiah, P. K. Ghosh Synthetic Commun. 2007, 37, 1579-1585.
10. N-Bromosuccinimide a Facile Reagent for the Oxidation of Benzylic Alcohols to Aldehydes S. Adimurthy* and P. U. Patoliya Synthetic Commun. 2007, 37, 1571-1577.
9. Eco-friendly and versatile brominating reagent prepared from liquid bromine precursor S. Adimurthy, G. Ramachandraiah, A. V. Bedekar, S. Ghosh, B. C. Ranu and P. K. Ghosh, Green Chem. 2006, 8, 916-922.
8. Description of the Small Plastics Fragments in Marine Sediments along the Alang-Sosiya Ship-Breaking Yard, India M. S. Reddy, S. Basha S. Adimurthy and G. Ramachandraiah, Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science 2006, 68, 656-660.
7. Spectrophotometric estimations of Bromide in excess chloride medium, S. Adimurthy, V.R.K. Susarla, M.P. Reddy and G. Ramachandraiah. Talanta, 2005, 67, 891-896.
6. Laboratory Studies of Electrochemical Treatment of Industrial Azo dye Effluent S. S. Vaghela, A. D. Jethva, Bhavesh B. Mehta, Sunil P. Dave, S. Adimurthy and G. Ramachandraiah Environ. Sci. Tech. 2005, 39, 2848-2855.
5. Reductive dehalogenation of halophenols in sulfite-bisulfate medium. S. Adimurthy and G. Ramachandraiah Tetrahedron Lett. 2004, 45, 5251-5252.
4. Electrocatalytic treatment of wastes: Studies on discoloration of an Industrial azo dye effluent S. S. Vaghela, A. D. Jethva, M. S. Gohil, S. Adimurthy, P. M. Gour, V. R. K. S. Susarla, G. Ramachandraiah, P. K. Ghosh: Annali di Chimica, 2003, 93, (9-10) pp 841-848.
3. Investigations in Nitric acid mediated Dehalonitration of halophenols. S.Adimurthy, S. S. Vaghela, P. V. Vyas, A. K. Bhatt, G. Ramachandraiah and A. V. Bedekar. Tetrahedron Lett. 2003, 44, 6393-6395.
2. A Novel Application of Hb-Zeolite in Catalizing Dehalogenation of Halophenols. S.Adimurthy, G Ramachandraiah, and A.V. Bedekar. Tetrahedron Lett. 2003, 44, 6391-6392
1. A new, environment friendly protocol for iodination of electron rich organic compounds. S. Adimurthy, G. Ramachandraiah, P. K. Ghosh, A. V. Bedekar. Tetrahedron Lett. 2003, 44, 5099-5100.
1. Preparation of non-hazardous brominating reagents US Patent No. 6,740,253 dated 25 May, 2004 Application No. 10/055,814 dt23/01/2002 Pregrant Publication No. 20030136941 (PCT filed on 25.01.2002. No. PCT/IB02/00386). Japan, Patent No. 44,98,744, Dated: 2010-04-23; Canada, Patent No. 24,74,338, Dated: 2010-07-20; G Ramachandraiah, P. K. Ghosh, A. S. Mehta, S. Adimurthy, Ashok D Jethva and Sanjay S. Vaghela
2. An improved process for the preparation of brominating reagent
3. An eco-friendly process for the preparation of bromobenzene.
4. An improved process for the preparation of a fatty acid methyl ester (Biodiesel) from triglycerides through transesterification.
5. An improved process for the eco-friendly preparation of 3,5-dibromo-4-hydroxybenzonitrile (Bromoxynil) US Patent 8,957,239 (17/02/2015) Ref. No. 0201NF2008 dt 05-Nov-2008 S. Adimurthy, G. Ramachandraiah, G. Joshi, R. D. Patil, M. R. Gandhi, M. Subbareddy, P. Maiti U S, PCT, Indian patents Filed. Indian patent Appln. No. 349/DEL/ 2009 dt 25/02/2009. PCT No. WO/2010/097812 publican date 02/09/2010.
EP Patent No. 2,408,736; 2012; publication date: 01/25/2012; Application No. EP20100717873
6. Improved process for the synthesis of p-nitrobenzyl bromide Manoj Kunjabihari Agrawal, P.K. Ghosh, M.R. Gandhi, S.C. Upadhyay, S. Adimurthy, G. Ramachandraiah, Paresh Ukabhai Patoliya, Girdhar Joshi, Harshad Brahmbhatt, Rahul Jasvantrai Sanghavi. US & PCT. PCT/IB2009/007264 dt 29/10/2009 filed, Indian Patent Appln. No. 2513/DEL 2008 dt 06/11/2008. Indian Patent granted 29, Jan 2016. EP. No. 2365960 publication date 21/09/2011; Israel Patent granted, IL212684 dated 01/07/2015.
7. Eco-friendly preparation of octyloctanoate through oxidative homocoupling of octanol using bromide-bromate couple in aqueous acidic medium. S. Adimurthy and N. Naresh Kumar Reddy NF No. 0023NF2016/IN Appl. No. 201611009897A (Indian Patent filed 22/3/2016). Publication date 26/01/2018.
8. ZERO-EFFLUENT PROCESS FOR THE RECOVERY OF HIGH PURITY 5-HYDROXYMETHYL FURFURAL (HMF) FROM AQUEOUS AGAR SOLUTION R. A. Meena, S. Adimurthy, K. Faizal, K. Prasad, M. Rathod, Provisional Patent application No. 201711018189; filed on 24/05/2017.
9. IMIDAZOPYRIDINE BASED AZO DYES AND THE PROCESS OF PREPARATION THERE OF Subbarayappa Adimurthy Rahul Kumar and Chitrakar Ravi Indian Patent Application No. 201911002610 date of Filing 22/01/2019. Published 24/7/2020.
10. PROCESS FOR THE PREPARATION OF CAMOSTAT MESYLATE INTERMEDIATES Bhadra Sukalyan, Ghosh Subhash Chandra, Adimurthy Subbarayappa, Kumar Jogendra, Sen Chiranjit and Rawat Deepa Indian Patent Filed on 02/11/2020; Application No. 202011047949; Ref No. 0179NF2020
11. PROCESS OF SELECTIVE EXTRACTION OF PURE LAC RESIN FROM THE AQUEOUS EFFLUENT S. Adimurthy and Gaurav Badhani Indian patent filed on 15/12/2020 Application No. 202111001134; Ref. No. 0217NF2020.
12. AN INTEGRATED PROCESS FOR THE RECOVERY OF ALEURITIC ACID AND LAC RESIN FROM THE SEED LAC S. Adimurthy and Shruti Yadav Indian patent Application No. 202211012417 filed on 07-03-2022. NF No. 013NF2022.
Halogenation of aromatic by environment-friendly (green) reagents, Green Processes of Halogenation (Br & I) of aromatics, Synthesis of Pharmaceutical & Industrial intermediates, Regioselective benzylic brominations, and preparation of halohydrins, Synthesis of heterocyclic compounds, Green Oxidative methods in Organic synthesis, Selective dehalogenation of polyhalophenols, Dehalonitration of halophenols. Also achieved a breakthrough for the preparation of biodiesel which compiles the quality of EN 14214 specifications from Jatropha Curcus seeds through base catalyzed transesterification process. Cu(I)-Catalyzed Oxidative Homocoupling of Terminal Alkynes to 1,3-Diynes Using Air as an Oxidant, Hydroarylation reactions.
Synthetic Organic Chemistry/ Heterocycle Synthesis