Dr.(Ms.) Joyee Mitra
M.Sc.: Jadavpur University, Kolkata Ph.D.: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Dr.(Ms.) Joyee Mitra
Personal Webpage: https://sites.google.com/view/mitragroupcsmcri/
720 / 2567760
1. Electrocatalytic Oxygen Evolution in Acidic and Alkaline Media by a Multistimuli-Responsive Cobalt(II)Organogel, E. Saha, K. Karthick, S. Kundu, J. Mitra. ACS Sustainable Chem Engg. 2019, 7, 16094-16102. Impact Factor 7.632.
2. Multistimuli-Responsive Self-Healable and Moldable Nickel(II)Based Gels for Reversible Gas Adsorption and Palladium Sequestration via Gel-to-Gel Transformation, E. Saha, J. Mitra ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2019, 11, 10718-10728. Impact factor 8.758.
3. Visible light induced degradation of pollutant dyes using a self-assembled graphene oxide– molybdenum oxo-bis (dithiolene) composite, J. Mitra, M. Saxena, N. Paul, E. Saha, R. Sarkar, S. Sarkar New J. Chem. 2018, 42, 14229-14238. Impact Factor 3.288.
4. Multifunctional Biomimicking Oxidovanadium (V) Complex: Synthesis, DFT Calculations, Bromo‐peroxidation and DNA Nuclease Activities, 4. E. Palmajumder, S. R. Dash, J. Mitra, K. K. Mukherjea ChemistrySelect 2018, 3, 7429-7438. Impact Factor 1.811.
5. Diiron Dithiolate Hydrides Complemented with Proton-Responsive Phosphine–Amine Ligands, M. R. Carlson, R. Gilbert-Wilson, D. R. Gray, J. Mitra, T. B. Rauchfuss, C. P. Richers Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 2017, 3169-3173. Impact Factor 2.529.
6. Diiron complexes with new proton-relay ligand platforms, M. Carlson, T Chapp, R Gilbert-Wilson, J. Mitra, T. B. Rauchfuss Abstracts of Papers of the American Chemical Society 2017, vol 254, 1155.
7. Biomimicking Oxidative Bromination and DNA Nuclease Activities of a New Structurally Characterised Oxido-Diperoxidomolybdenum(VI)Complex. S. Naskar, E. Palmajumder, S. Patra, J. Mitra, K. K. Mukherjea ChemistrySelect 2017, 2, 10199–10205. Impact Factor 1.811.
8. Substrate Induced Morphology in a HydrosulfideMolybdenum Complex. J. Mitra, S. Sarkar New J. Chem. 2016, 40, 8905-8910. Impact Factor 3.288.
9. Photoinduced Electron Transfer from OxoMoIVSelenolato Complex to Oxygen. J. Mitra, S. Sarkar New J. Chem. 2016, 40, 626-633. Impact Factor 3.288.
10. Pd/C-Catalyzed Reactions of HMF: Decarbonylation, Hydrogenation, and Hydrogenolysis, J. Mitra, X. Zhou, T. B. Rauchfuss Green Chem. 2015, 17, 307-313. Impact Factor 9.480. (Themed collection: 2015 most accessed Green Chemistry articles)
11. Synthesis, crystal structure, computational, antimicrobial and in vitro anticancer studies of copper(II) 3,5-dinitrobenzoate complexes with N,N,N′,N′-tetrakis(2-hydroxyethyl)ethylenediamine and tris( 2-hydroxyethyl)amine. R. Kumar, S. Obrai, A. Kaur, M. S. Hundal, J. Mitra, S. Sharma J. Coord. Chem. 2015, 68, 2130-2146. Impact Factor 1.140.
12. Synthesis, structural, spectral characterization, DFT analysis and antimicrobial studies of aquabis(L-ornithine)copper(II) picrate, R. Kumar, S. Obrai, A. Sharma, A. Kaur Jassal, M. S. Hundal, J. Mitra J. Mol. Struct. 2014, 1075, 43-48. Impact Factor 2.12.
13. Rhenium(II) nitrosyl complexes: synthesis, characterization, DFT calculations and DNA nuclease activity, S. Ghosh, S. S. Paul, J. Mitra, K. K. Mukherjea J. Coord. Chem. 2014, 67, 1809-1834. Impact Factor 1.410.
14. New Pathway for Catalytic C-O Bond Cleavage in Lignin Model Compounds, X. Zhou, J. Mitra, T. B. Rauchfuss ChemSusChem, 2014, 7, 1623-1626. Impact factor 7.962.
15. Ni(I)-Ru(II) Model for the Ni-L State of the [NiFe]-Hydrogenases: Synthesis, EPR Spectroscopy, H2 Activation, G. Chambers, J. Mitra, T. B. Rauchfuss, M. Stein Inorg. Chem. 2014, 53, 4243-4249. Impact Factor 4.825.
16. Second Order Non-linear Optical Activity of Arsenic and Antimony Dithiolene Complexes, Dalton Trans. 2013, 42, 13905-13911. J. Mitra, K. Pal, S. Sarkar Impact factor 4.174.
17. DFT studies of structural and some spectral parameters of copper(II) complexes with N,N,N′,N”-tetrakis(2hydroxyethyl/propyl)ethylenediamine and tris(2-hydroxyethyl)amine. R. Kumar, S. Obrai, J. Mitra, A. Sharma Spectrochim. Acta Part A, 2013, 115, 244-249. Impact Factor 2.931.
18. Oxo-Mo(IV)(dithiolene)(thiolato) Complex as Analogue of Reduced Sulfite Oxidase, J. Mitra, S. Sarkar Inorg. Chem. 2013, 52, 3032-3042. Impact Factor 4.825.
19. Modelling the reduced xanthine oxidase in active sulfo and inactive desulfo forms, Dalton Trans, 2013, 42, 3050-3058. J. Mitra, S. Sarkar Impact Factor 4.174. (Themed collection: Bioinorganic chemistry)
20. Hydrosulfido Molybdenum(V) Complexes in Relevance to Xanthine Oxidase, J. Mitra, S. Sarkar Indian J. Chem Sec A, 2011, 50A, 401-408. Impact factor 0.489. (Invited article, Special Issue on Bioinorganic Chemistry).
21. Mono-oxo Bis(dithiolene) Mo(IV) / W(IV) Complexes as Building Blocks for Sulfide Bridged Bi and Tri-Nuclear Complexes, A. Majumdar, J. Mitra, K. Pal, S. Sarkar Inorg. Chem. 2008, 47, 5360-5364. Impact Factor 4.825.
1. Classification, characterization, and properties of edible and non-edible biomass feedstocks in Advanced Functional Solid Catalysts for Biomass Valorization, Elsevier Inc, 2020. DOI: 10.1016/B978-0-12-820236-4.00004-0.
2. J. Mitra, M. Saxena. “Molybdenum / Tungsten Chalcogenides: Synthesis, Structure and Applications” in Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (American Scientific Publishers), 2017
3. M. Saxena, J. Mitra, S. Sarkar “Fluorescent carbon nanoparticles for bio-imaging applications” in Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (American Scientific Publishers), 2017
Design and synthesis of supramolecular metallogels (and gel-derived materials), and ionic & covalent metal-free systems, for their applications in catalysis, conversion of plant biomass into industrially relevant chemicals and fuel additives. We are also interested in other applications of our materials in luminescent sensing, pollutant sequestration and in energy conversion / storage systems.
Synthesis and characterisation of Supramolecular Metallogels and Gel-derived materials, Ionic organic materials, Biomass valorization, Heterogeneous Catalysis, Luminescent Sensing.