Dr. Dinesh kumar R
Ph.D (Bioprocess Technology), IIT Kharagpur, M.Tech (Biotechnology), Anna University Chennai.
Dr. Dinesh kumar R
/ 0278-2567760 (Extn: 6132)
Google scholar link: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=XZNHiHwAAAAJ&hl=en
- Mantri V.A, Dineshkumar R, Yadav A., Veeragurunathan V, Ganesan M, Eswaran K, Thiruppathi S (2022). How profitability assessment parameters score under large-scale commercial cultivation of different agarophyte seaweeds along south-eastern coast of India. Aquaculture International 30, 1505–1525.
- Mantri VA, Dineshkumar R, Yadav A, Eswaran K, Shanmugam M, Gajaria TK (2022). Projections for profitability assessment parameters under short-term, medium-term and long-term evaluation for three farming techniques of Kappaphycus alvarezii along eastern coast of India. Aquaculture 11, 737912.
- Satasiya GV, Bhojani G, Kikani M, Amit C, Dineshkumar R, Kumar MA (2022). Response surface algorithm for improved biotransformation of 1, 4-dioxane using Staphylococcus capitis strain AG. Environmental Research 205, 112511.
- Sequeira RA, Pereira MM, Vaghela P, Bhayani A, Dhimmar A, Maru D, Ghosh A, Dineshkumar R, Shinde PB, Ray S, Prasad K (2021). Sustainable Production of Quaternary Ammonium Seaweed Polysaccharide Salts and Their Evaluation for Seed Dressing in Agricultural Applications. ACS Agricultural Science & Technology 29;1(6),674-83.
- Dineshkumar R, Chauhan A.S, Sen R (2020). Optimal and strategic delivery of CO2 for Chlorella minutissima-mediated valorization of domestic wastewater with concomitant production of biomass and biofuel. RSC Sustainable Energy & Fuels 4(12), 6321-6329.
- Vignesh M, Kazi M. A, Rathore M. S, Kavale M. G, Dineshkumar R, Mantri, V. A (2020). Artificial neural network modelling for seedling regeneration in Gracilaria dura (Rhodophyta) under different physiochemical conditions. Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture (PCTOC), 1-9.
- Dineshkumar R & Sen R (2020). A sustainable perspective of microalgal biorefinery for co-production and recovery of high-value carotenoid and biofuel with CO2 valorization. Biofpr Journal (Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining, Wiley publisher), 14(4), 879-897.
- Nayak M, Dhanarajan G, Dineshkumar R, Sen R (2018). Artificial intelligence driven process optimization for cleaner production of biomass with co-valorization of wastewater and flue gas in an algal biorefinery. Journal of Cleaner Production. 201, 1092-1100.
- Mookherjee A, Dineshkumar R, Kutty NN, Agarwal T, Sen R, Mitra A, Maiti TK, Maiti MK (2018). Quorum sensing inhibitory activity of the metabolome from endophytic Kwoniella sp. PY016: characterization and hybrid model-based optimization. Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology. 102 (17), 7389-7406.
- Dineshkumar R, Paul A, Gangopadhyay M, Singh N.D.P & Sen R (2017). Smart and reusable biopolymer nanocomposite for simultaneous microalgal biomass harvesting and disruption: An integrated downstream processing for sustainable biorefinery. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering. 5, 852-861.
- Bhattacharya S, Dineshkumar R, Dhanarajan G, Sen R & Mishra S (2017). Improvement of ε-polylysine production by marine bacterium Bacillus licheniformis using artificial neural network modeling and particle swarm optimization technique. Biochemical Engineering Journal. 126, 8-15.
- Dineshkumar R, Subramanian G, Dash S.K & Sen R (2016). Development of an optimal light-feeding strategy coupled with semi-continuous reactor operation for simultaneous improvement of microalgal photosynthetic efficiency, lutein production and CO2 sequestration. Biochemical Engineering Journal, 113 47-56.
- Chopra J, Dineshkumar R, Bhaumik M, Dhanarajan G, Kumar RR & Sen R (2016). Integrated in situ transesterification for improved biodiesel production from oleaginous yeast: a value proposition for possible industrial implication. RSC Advances. 6, 70364-70373.
- Subramanian G, Dineshkumar R & Sen R (2016). Modeling of oxygen-evolving-complex ionization dynamics for energy-efficient production of microalgal biomass, pigment and lipid with carbon capture: an engineering vision for a biorefinery. RSC Advances. 6 (57), 51941-51956.
- Dineshkumar R, Dash S.K & Sen R (2015). Process integration for microalgal lutein and biodiesel production with concomitant flue gas CO2 sequestration: A biorefinery model for healthcare, energy and environment. RSC Advances. 5 (90), 73381-73394.
- Dineshkumar R, Dhanarajan G, Dash S. K & Sen R (2015). An advanced hybrid medium optimization strategy for the enhanced productivity of lutein in Chlorella minutissima. Algal Research. 7, 24-32.
- Bhayani A, Mehta K., Bhattacharya S, Mishra S, Dineshkumar R (2020). Microbial-assisted heavy metal remediation: Bottlenecks and prospects. In Removal of Toxic Pollutants through Microbiological and Tertiary Treatment (pp. 349-372). Elsevier.
- Samuel J & Dineshkumar R (2019). Pollution Abatement Through Algal based Green Technology. Green Technology for Bioremediation of Environmental Pollution, 173-190. Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
- Nanda P, Sen R, Dineshkumar R (2018) Biotransformation of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) to Bioenergy: Prospects and Potentials. In: Ghosh S. (eds) Utilization and Management of Bioresources. Springer, Singapore.
- Karemore A, Dineshkumar R, Yadav G, Subramanian G, Sen R. (2015) Photobioreactors for Improved Algal Biomass Production: Analysis and Design Considerations. In: Das D. (eds) Algal Biorefinery: An Integrated Approach. Springer, Cham.
- Process development for bio-actives from marine microalgae in a biorefinery model.
- Metabolic engineering of marine microalgae for enhanced carotenoid production.
- Spirulina biomass as a vegan protein and c-Phycocyanin as a natural colorant.
- Marine microalgae-based carbon dioxide sequestration.
- Generation of microalgal biomass at the vicinity of a coal-based thermal power plant.
- Valorization of agro-waste for marine microalgal cultivation.
- Large-scale open pond cultivation of marine microalgae for lutein production.
- Biochemical Engineering
- Applied Microbiology
- Microalgal Biotechnology
- Bio-actives, pigments, carotenoids, and poly unsaturated fattyacids (PUFA)
- CO2 sequestration by algae
- Bio-separation Technology