Dr. Sanak Ray
Dr. Sanak Ray
0 / 0278-2567760 Ext.: 6152
- Comparative Study of Domestic Wastewater Treatment by Mature Vertical-flow Constructed Wetlands and Artificial Ponds. Rawaa Al-Isawi, Sanak Ray, Miklas Scholz. Ecological Engineering (SCI, Elsevier), 100, pp 8-18. (2017) (IF-3.023) (Citations-22).
- Removal of phosphorous and nitrogen from wastewater in Brachiaria-based constructed wetland. S. Nandakumar , Harsh Pipil, Sanak Ray, A.K. Haritash. Chemosphere (SCI, Elsevier), 233, pp 216-222 (2019) (IF-4.427) (Citations-5).
- Removal of nitrate and COD from wastewater using denitrification process: kinetic, optimization and statistical studies. Sanak Ray, Ayusman Mohanty, S.S. Mohanty, Snehasish Mishra & G. Roy Chaudhury. Clean Technologies and Environmental policy (SCI, Springer); 16 (2), pp 291-301. (2014) (IF-3.331) (Citations-17)
- Optimization of Biological Elimination of Ammonia and COD from Waste water using Response Surface Methodology. Sanak Ray, Ayusman Mohanty, S.S. Mohanty, Snehasish Mishra & G. Roy Chaudhury. Clean-Soil, Air, Water (SCI, Wiley); 42 (12), pp 1744-1750. (2014) (IF-1.473) (Citations-6)
- Optimization study: Biological Removal of Inorganic Nitrogen along with Chemical Oxygen Demand from Wastewater Using Response Surface Methodology. Ayusman Mohanty, Sanak Ray, Asheesh K. Yadav & G. Roy Chaudhury. Clean- Soil, Air, Water (SCI, Wiley); 42 (11), pp 1583-1592, (2014) (IF-1.473) (Citations-3)
- NH3 and COD removal from wastewater using biological process: Kinetics with optimization studies. Ayusman Mohanty, Sanak Ray, Asheesh K. Yadav & G. Roy Chaudhury. Desalination and Water Treatment (SCI, Taylor & Francis), 53 (3), pp 658-670. (2015) (IF-1.631) (Citations-5)
- Kinetics with optimization studies of Nitrogen and Organic elimination from Wastewater via Heterotrophic Biomass Conversion process. Ayusman Mohanty, Sanak Ray, Asheesh K. Yadav & G. Roy Chaudhury. Desalination and Water Treatment (SCI, Taylor & Francis); 55 (6), pp 1542-1553. (2015) (IF-1.631) (Citations-2)
- Effect of COD/N ratio on Simultaneous removal of nutrients and COD from synthetic high strength waste water under anoxic conditions. Jyotsnarani Jena, Sanak Ray, Sony Pandey & Trupti Das. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, (SCI-E) V.72, Feb; pp.127-131. (2013) (IF-0.385) (Citations-9)
- Kinetics of Carbon and Nitrogen Assimilation by Heterotrophic Microorganisms during Wastewater Treatment. Sanak Ray, Miklas Scholz, A.K. Haritash. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, (SCI, Springer). 191:451, pp 1-11(2019) (IF-1.959) (Citations-1)
- A Comparative study of N2O emission from alluvial soil as well as microorganisms isolated from soil. Sanak Ray, Ayusman Mohanty, G Roy Chaudhury. Journal of Environmental Research and Development, VOL. 7 No.2, October-December (2012); pp 652-659 (IF-4.301) (Citations-1)
- Emission of nitrous oxide and methane from alluvial soil through incubation. Sanak Ray, Ayusman Mohanty, T.S. Ramulu, G Roy Chaudhury. Journal of Environmental Engineering and Landscape Management (SCI, Taylor & Francis); 21 (3), pp 224-232. (2013) (IF-0.635) (Citations-4)
- Role of Microorganisms in Emission of Nitrous Oxide and Methane in Pulse Cultivated Soil Under Laboratory Incubation Condition. Jyotsnarani Jena, Sanak Ray, Haragobinda Srichandan, Anuradha Das & Trupti Das. Indian Journal of Microbiology (SCI, Springer); 53 (1), pp 92-99. (2013) (IF-1.290) (Citations-7).
- Urban air-quality and source apportionment studies for Bhubaneswar, Odisha. P.S. Mahapatra, Sanak Ray, Namrata Das, Ayusman Mohanty, T.S. Ramulu, Trupti Das, G. Roy Chaudhury, S.N. Das. Theoretical and Applied Climatology (SCI, Springer); 112 (1), pp 243-251. (2013) (IF-2.640) (Citations-10).
- Study of N2O emission through biological waste water treatment. Sanak Ray, Ayusman Mohanty & G. Roy Chaudhury; pp 184-190; Proceedings of the UGC Sponsored National seminar held on 25/02/2012 & 26/02/2012 organized by Botany dept., P.N. Autonomous college, Khorda, Odisha, India.
- Ambient air quality and soil incubation studies at Bhubaneswar. Sanak Ray & Trupti Das, Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN-978-3-8465-1634-8. (2011)
- Solar Bio-hydrogen Generation: An Overview (Chapter-6). Asheesh Kumar Yadav, Sanak Ray, Pratiksha Srivastava and Naresh Kumar. Solar Fuel Generation, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group. ISBN 9781498725514 - CAT# K25781. December 30, 2016.
- Constructed Wetlands: A sustainable system for domestic wastewater treatment. Sanak Ray; pp152-160; 34th National Convention of Environmental Engineers & National Seminar on “Environmental Pollution and Climate Change”, August 10-11, 2018, New Delhi. Organised by The Institution of Engineers (India), Delhi State Centre in association with Department of Environmental Engineering, Delhi Technological University, Delhi. (ISBN:978-81-936149-9-0).
Constructed wetlands for wastewater treatment; Phytoremediation; Bioremediation, Biological wastewater treatment; Environmental Impact Assessment.
Constructed wetlands; Biological wastewater treatment; Greenhouse gas emission study; Environmental monitoring & assessment; Environmental Impact Assessment; Ambient air quality study; Soil incubation study; Bio-statistics.