Dr. Sumit B. Kamble
Dr. Sumit B. Kamble
- Sumit B. Kamble, Rameshwar K. Swami, Sachin S. Sakate, Chandrashekhar V. Rode, Highly efficient povidone-phosphotungstic acid catalyst for the tandem acetalization of aldehydes to Bis-and tris indolyl methanes. ChemPlusChem, 2013, 78, 1393-1399.
- Amol M. Hengne, Sumit B. Kamble and Chandrashekhar V. Rode, Single pot conversion of furfuryl alcohol to levulinic esters and γ-valerolactone in presence of Sulfonic acid functionzed ILs and metal catalysts. Green Chem., 2013, 15, 2540-2547.
- Sumit B. Kamble, Suhas H. Shinde, Chandrashekhar V. Rode, Highly Efficient Triphenyl (3-sulfopropyl) phosphonium functionalized Phosphotungstic acid on Silica as a Solid Acid Catalyst for Selective mono-Allylation of Acetals, Catal. Sci. Technol., 2015, 5, 4039-4047.
- Sumit B. Kamble and Chandrashekhar V. Rode, Cascade synthesis of 2- Cyanoacrylamides via Deacetalization and/or Knoevenagel Condensation followed by Selective Monohydration of Acetals and Aldehydes over Solid Acid Ferrites, ChemCatChem, 2016, 8, 16, 2678-2687.
- Sumit B. Kamble, Sagar B. More and Chandrashekhar V. Rode, Highly selective direct azidation of alcohols over a heterogeneous povidone–phosphotungstic solid acid catalyst, New J. Chem., 2016, 40, 10240-10245.
- Sumit B. Kamble, Praneet Vyas, Radha Jayram, Chandrashekhar V. Rode; Heterogeneously catalyzed Single Pot Synthesis of 3-Indolylquinones involving Oxidative C-C Coupling of Hydroquinones and Indoles; ACS Omega, 2017, 2, 2238- 2247.
- Sachin S. Sakate, Sumit B. Kamble, Rajiv. C. Chikate and Chandrasekhar V. Rode; Facile one-pot synthesis of aliphatic bridged diaryloxy compounds, cyclic and crown ethers under mild conditions; Supramolecular Chemistry, 2017, 29, 6, 462-470.
- Sachin S. Sakate, Sumit B. Kamble, Rajiv. C. Chikate and Chandrasekhar V. Rode; MCM-41 Supported Phosphotungstic Acid Catalyzed Cleavage of C-O bond in Allyl Aryl Ethers; New J. Chem., 2017, 41, 4943-4949.
- Subhash B. Magar, Sumit B. Kamble, Govindraj T. Mohanraj, Sumit kumar Jana, and Chandrashekhar V. Rode; Solid Acid Catalyzed Etherification of Glycerol to potential fuel additives; Energy and Fuels, 2017, 31, 11, 12272-12277.
1. Chandrashekhar V. Rode*, Sharada E. Kondawar, Sanjay N. Jadhav, Sumit B. Kamble, Rasika B. Mane; “Valorization of biodiesel coproduced bioglycerol to glycerol carbonate”, 2018, Elsevier publication (Submitted).
Development of functional materials (salts, organo-composites etc.) for synthetic chemistry, Separation of impurities like Microplastics from natural resources etc., Metal and Organocatalysis, Biomass to chemicals
Synthesis of polyoxometalate salts and various oxide materials, silica based catalysts, Continues flow operation, Conversion of Glycerol, Furfural and Levulinic acid into valuable chemicals