Analysis Service offered to outside clients
The state of the art analytical instrument facilities available in the Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI), Bhavnagar is part of the unique infrastructure created over years to render analytical services and intellectual input including analytical method development to a wide range of users within the institute and also to the Universities, institutions and industries on payment basis. We offers analytical instruments facilities and analysis for Water, Sea Water, Brine, Bittern, Salt, Mixed Salt, Clay, Minerals, Siliceous Chemicals, Seaweed, Seaweed Chemicals etc to clients.
The clients are categorised in four main categories as under:
- Industry (large and medium scale)
- Industry (small scale)
- National & State Govt. R&D Laboratories
- Educational Institute & Universities
The analysis charge is worked out based on the CSIR Guidelines for technology transfer and utilization of knowledgebase considering various costs like instrument cost, raw material cost, man power cost, overhead expenditure etc. The details of instruments, analysis and charges for the same are given below.
Good and Services Tax as per Government of India rule (at present 18% of the total bill amount) is payable along with the analysis charge.
The Head, Business Development & Information Management Discipline (BDIM),
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI),
Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar-364002.
For enquiry please email us at : email@example.com
- CSMCRI will not have any liability whatsoever arises out of using the analysis report.
- The analysis charge once paid is not refundable but can be adjusted against future analysis within next one year.
- For each type of analysis, separately coded, labelled and properly packed sample in sufficient quantity should be submitted.
- Clients are not encouraged to remain present during the analysis, unless the nature of the analysis is such that client’s inputs are required during carrying out of the analysis. In such cases a prior appointment must be fixed with the concerned scientist.
- The number of samples and type of analysis mentioned in the official letter will be accepted and analyzed. Any further addition of samples or analysis will require separate letter to avail the discounted charge.
- Analysis report (soft / hard copy) will be given to the client. Please note that interpretation of the result, conclusion based on result, certificate, recommendation etc will not be provided with the routine analysis.
- Based on the type of analytical work, intellectual inputs for interpretation of data or development of analytical methods can be provided. For this service, prior discussion with the concern scientist and payment of analysis charge is necessary before starting the work.
- The official money receipt and an invoice towards the payment of analysis charge will be provided.
- The sample left out after analysis will be destroyed routinely in CSMCRI.