"Due to unavoidable circumstances, GATE-JRF Interview is postponed till further order"
“In the view of CSIR-CSMCRI OM No. 6-9B(98)/2020-Vig.; dated 05.03.2020, the advertisement no. MSST/2020/1 is revised and rescheduled as advertisement no. HR-Cell/GATE-JRF/2020/01” as follows below.
Walk-In-Interview on 2nd, April 2020
Posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under JRF CSIR GATE scheme
Number of Post: 2 No.
Fellowship: Rs 31000 + HRA (first two years) thereafter Rs. 35000 + HRA (3rd and subsequent years) per month as per rule
- B. Tech in Biotechnology with valid GATE score and subject to securing a minimum 85.00 percentile in GATE.
- Candidates with B. Pharm degree and having qualified GPAT
Age: The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years which is relaxable as per CSIR rule.
The selected candidate have an opportunity to be registered for PhD program. The duration of the fellowship is maximum five years as per HRDG guidelines. Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for interview on 2nd April, 2020 at 11.30 AM in this Institute. You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
1. Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
You can send application by E-mail to for any further information you may also contact at the same E-mail ID. The position is purely temporary and maximum duration of fellowship is 5 years. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.