Ms. Parul Sahu
Doctor of Philosophy, Chemical Engineering, BITS Pilani (Goa Campus), 2019, Master of Technology, Chemical Engineering, IIT Bombay, 2011
Ms. Parul Sahu
/ 0278-2567760 (Extn. 7411)
- Parul Sahu, Srinivas Krishnaswamy, Krishnaswamy Ponnani, Nawal Kishore Pande, A thermodynamic approach to selection of suitable hydrate formers for seawater desalination. Desalination 436 (2018) 144-151.
- Parul Sahu, Srinivas Krishnaswamy, Nawal Kishore Pande, Process intensification using a novel continuous U-shaped crystallizer for freeze desalination. Chemical Engineering & Processing: Process Intensification 153 (2000) 107970.
- Parul Sahu, Srinivas K., Ponnani K. N., A theoretical approach to selection of suitable hydrate former for seawater desalination, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Gas Hydrates (ICGH8-2014), Beijing, China, July 28 – August 1, 2014.
- Parul Sahu, Srinivas K., Study of U-tube crystallizer for desalination, 69th Annual session of IIChE, CHEMCON – 2016, Anna University, Chennai, December 27 – 30, 2016.
- Parul Sahu, Srinivas K., Study of batch Crystallizer for Freeze Desalination (FD), International Conference on Desalination (InDACON-2018), NIT Trichy, April 20 – 21, 2018.
- Parul Sahu, Srinivas Krishnaswamy, Nawal Kishore Pande, Heat transfer with phase change in U-shaped crystallizer for freeze desalination, 12th International Conference on Thermal Engineering: Theory and Applications (ICTEA-2019), PDPU Gandhinagar, February 23 – 26, 2019.
- Parul Sahu, Utilization of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) refrigeration for cold chain application: A case study of Kochi LNG Regasification Terminal, Two-days National Conference on ‘Recent Trends in Chemical Engineering & Environment Protection’, B.I.E.T. Jhansi March 29 – 30, 2019.
- Srinivas Krishnaswamy, Parul Sahu, Krishnaswamy Neelkantan Ponnani, Parivesh Chugh, Nawal Kishore Pande, Process and system for routing LNG cold energy for desalting seawater and power generation, India Patent Application No. 201811014242 (Published in October, 2019).
- Srinivas Krishnaswamy, Parul Sahu, Krishnaswamy Neelkantan Ponnani, Parivesh Chugh, Nawal Kishore Pande, A process and an apparatus for continuous freeze crystallization, India Patent Application No. 201921016099 (Filed on April 23, 2019).
Cooling crystallization for water and salt recovery from saline streams, Salt phase equilibria in aqueous and organic solvents, Resource recovery from saline effluents
Freezing based Separation Processes, Cooling Crystallization, Process Synthesis and Evaluation, Phase Equilibrium Thermodynamics